𝐯𝐢𝐢. crowded room

✧˖*°࿐   CHAPTER SEVEN!
in real life

✧˖*°࿐   CHAPTER SEVEN!❪     in real life     ❫

⎯⎯⎯ 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄,

THE PARTY WAS IN FULL SWING BY THE TIME ISABEL AND AUSTIN ARRIVED. There were drunk teenagers stumbling around the lawn, red solo cups littered all throughout, and two beer pong tables set up on the ends of the porch.

Austin had is hand around Isabel's waist, pulling her into him as he greeted people. She didn't bother to speak to any of them, only offering up a kind smile when their gazes landed on her. All she wanted to do was find Hannah and get a drink. She wasn't sure what other girls would be here, but she wouldn't be surprised if she saw Kylie and Jada lingering about .

"Hey, man!" Eli, a close friend of Austin's, hollered, walking over from his spot at the beer pong table. They did some weird sort of handshake thing that Isabel watched curiously. "Hey, Issie."

"Hi," She said back before turning to look up at her boyfriend. "I'm going to go find Hannah."

"Alright," Austin said, "Hey, I'm gonna come find you later on so we can play a round together." Isabel nodded even though she hated beer. He knew that too. Or so she thought.

Eli sent a small wave to Isabel before grabbing Austin by the arm and dragging him back over to the game. Isabel sighed heavily, walking through the front door of the house. There were people everywhere and the music was blaring. The only light source was the strobe lights that the people who lived here had put up.

She recognized a few faces as she made her way through the crowd but none of them were familiar enough to stop and have a conversation with. The farther she got into the house, the more bodies there were. Just as she was about to reach the back door, a hand grabbed onto her wrist.

Jumping slightly, she looked over to find a smiling Caitlin looking back at her. The cup in her other hand reeked of some sort of liquor. "You made it!"'

"God, Caitlin, are you already drunk?" Isabel laughed. "It's only 10:00."

Caitlin rolled her eyes playfully, tightening her grip as she pushed the two of them through the crowd of people. Isabel ducked her head, trying to focus on her feet instead of the overwhelming feeling of being squished between bodies.

She felt a breath of relief escape her as soon as they made it to the couch Kate, Hannah and Gabbie were sitting on. She smiled brightly once her eyes connected with her roommates. Gabbie wasn't there when Austin picked her up from their dorm so she wasn't sure where the girl would be for the night.

"Found this little helpless girl wandering about. Figured I'd bring her over," Caitlin teased, releasing Isabel from her grip as she fell down into her reserved spot next to Kate.