𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢. merry christmas

✧˖*°࿐ CHAPTER FOURTY SEVEN!
❪    in real life    &    social media    ❫

✧˖*°࿐   CHAPTER FOURTY SEVEN!❪    in real life    &    social media    ❫

⎯⎯⎯  𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄,

THE APARTMENT LOOKED LIKE THE INSIDE OF A CHRISTMAS THEMED SNOW GLOBE. Gabbie had persisted on hanging red and green lights from every corner in the house—and, unfortunately for her, that didn't exclude Isabel's room. There's decorations placed everywhere throughout their home after a three hour, miserable trip to Hobby Lobby.

The warm smell of cinnamon and hot chocolate floated through the air, creating a sense of warmth. Everyone was gathered in the living room, basically sitting on top of each other since there were only two couches. Gabbie had somehow managed to find the karaoke machine she was gifted at the young age of 11 and didn't hesitate to dust it off and start it up.

Isabel sat in Kate's lap, cringing as she watched Jada and Gabbie butcher a Christmas carol. All of the other girls offered fake encouraging smiles in hopes to give the two of them a little confidence to continue. Not that they would stop if they knew the rest of them didn't like their voices, anyways. Jada and Gabbie were not the type to care about what others think. If it made them happy, they were going to do it.

"Glad they took up basketball," Kate whispered, lips grazing over Isabel's ear which sent shivers down the girls spine. "Don't know if singing would have worked out for them."

"I don't think their career would've ever even got going, babe," Isabel responded, offering Jada a nod of approval when they locked eyes mid belt.

A few seconds later the song ended, the two of them smiling proudly at each other. Kate released a sigh of relief, running her hands up and down Isabel's pajama pants.

"My God, that was terrible," Caitlin said what everyone was thinking. Everyone tried to stifle their laughter as Gabbie and Jada turned to look at her with glares. "Let me show you how it's done," She said, getting up from her spot on the couch next to Molly. "Issie, come on."

Isabel's head snapped up, "What? Why me? Get Syd, she loves to sing."

"I'm on vocal rest," Sydney shook her head.

"You're so full of shit," Isabel shot back, narrowing her eyes jokingly at the blonde. Sydney only gave her a small shrug of her shoulders and a smug smile.

"Come on, Issie. Don't be a little pussy." Caitlin sassed, putting her hands on her hips as if she had been waiting on the girl for hours.