𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. like that

✧˖*°࿐ CHAPTER EIGHT!
❪     in real life    

✧˖*°࿐   CHAPTER EIGHT!❪     in real life     ❫

⎯⎯⎯ 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄,

ISABEL WAS TOTALLY WASTED. After seeing Kate making out with some random girl, Isabel downed her cup of Pink and immediately went back for more. She wasn't sure why she reacted the way she did. It's not like there was anything to be upset about. Kate was her friend, and she could kiss anyone she wanted to.

Soon enough she found herself four cups deep on Pink and three shots in on a random liquor a guy was pouring by the staircase. She hadn't bothered to look for Caitlin or any of her other friends. All she wanted to do was drink and have fun. That's what parties are all about after all.

Now, she was in the middle of the sea of bodies, dancing along to the sound of Rihanna. The girl in front of her matched her rhythm, swaying her body in sync with Isabel's. They pressed against each other, trying not to bump into the people behind them. Isabel had no clue who she was but at this point she didn't care.

Raising her lips to her cup, Isabel frowned when no liquid came out onto her tongue. She quickly looked down finding that the cup was empty. "I'll be right back! Gonna go get more vodka!" The girl nodded her head, not bothering to stop her dancing.

Isabel once again squeezed her way free, stumbling on her feet as she made it into the kitchen. Though, her mind was set on getting a full bottle of vodka in her hands, she couldn't stop her eyes from landing on Kate. She was standing at the counter, pouring something into two cups. Isabel's eyes stared at the second cup at little too long.

Kate looked up at the sudden sound of a body slamming against the other side of the counter. A smile took over her features when she saw that it was just Isabel, but a look of worry immediately replaced it when she realized the girl was shit-faced. Her mascara had begun to smear around her eyes and her lipstick was everywhere but on her lips.

"Issie, are you okay?" Kate asked, rounding the counter. She placed her hands on Isabel's swaying shoulders in hopes to steady her out, but all it did was send the girl into a bigger frenzy.

Isabel snatched away from Kate's touch, a scowl on her lips now. She didn't understand what was going on in her brain. Everything was already a jumbled mess and the alcohol definitely wasn't making it any better. She just wished she knew what she was feeling. Why exactly Kate kissing someone made her feel so angry, sad, and nauseous at the same time.

"Just leave me alone, Kate."

A pang of hurt surged through Kate's chest at the brunettes words. Though, her speech was slurred together, she could very clearly hear the venom laced in her tone.