𝐱𝐯𝐢. makeup

✧˖*°࿐ CHAPTER SIXTEEN!
❪     instagram    /    in real life    

✧˖*°࿐   CHAPTER SIXTEEN!❪     instagram    /    in real life     ❫

⎯⎯⎯ 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌,

@ ISABELPORTER

liked by mollydavis14 and 9,108 othersisabelporter  as of lately 👼🏼🍰

isabelporter  as of lately 👼🏼🍰

view all comments

user1  THE UGGS!
⎯⎯ isabelporter  stole them from gabbie and gave them a makeover 😄

gabbie.marshall  oh how i love you
⎯⎯ isabelporter  i love u more gabs

sydney.affolter  ok photo dump queen!!
( liked by isabelporter )

katemartin03  yummm
⎯⎯ isabelporter  aw thanks kate☺️
⎯⎯ katemartin03  i was talking about the cake, it was delicious!
⎯⎯ isabelporter  ☹️☹️
⎯⎯ isabelporter  true though

user2  now they're sharing cake??? 👀

jadagyamfi  EUAHY think i like this little life
⎯⎯ isabelporter  blocked!!
⎯⎯ jadagyamfi  NO

mollydavis14  cool beanie
⎯⎯ isabelporter  you can have it. anything for you molly.

caitlinclark22 i like your beanie too
⎯⎯ isabelporter ok
⎯⎯ caitlinclark22 wow

katemartin03 YUMMM
⎯⎯ katemartin03 (not talking about the cake this time)
⎯⎯ isabelporter 😽😽😽😽😽😽😽
⎯⎯ gabbie.marshall 🤨🤨🤨

⎯⎯⎯ 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄,

JADA PROPED HER PHONE AGAINST THE BATHROOM MIRROR. She angled it as she pressed the red record button, making sure everyone was in frame. They were currently in her and Kylie's shared bathroom getting ready for their basketball later tonight. Jada always made "get ready with me"'s before every game, and this time she asked Kate to be in it. Isabel had been in Kate's room when she was asked, so of course Jada invited her too.

"Hey guys," Jada waved at the camera. "Get ready with us for our game against Virginia Tech. Since all of my comments are about Kate, I've brought her back for another video. And onw other special guest, too."

Isabel winked at the camera in hello, as Kate threw the phone a small wave. Jada laughed at the twos completely different introductions.

"Today Kate's going to do Issie's make up," Jada said, grabbing her own foundation from the counter where all of her makeup was scattered out. "Cause our camera girl has to look hot!"

Isabel giggled, handing Kate her moisturizer. Kate took it, popping open the top and squirting some of it onto her fingertips. She grabbed at Isabel's waist with her free hand, pulling her close so it would be easier to apply.

The girl's heart drummed at the contact. She closed her eyes as Kate put light dots of the product on her cheeks and forehead. Jada laughed loudly as she watched Kate struggle to get all of it rubbed into Isabel's face.

Kate's finger accidentally slid up too far, the end of it poking slightly at her eye. "Ow, Kate, that's my eye!"

"Sorry," She whispered, too concentrated on getting it all rubbed in. "Okay," She clapped once she finished. "Now what?"

Isabel opened her eyes, now grabbing at the Elf Halo Glow lying in the sink. "Here. Apply it where you think it goes."

Kate unscrewed the lid, sliding the applicator out of the bottle. Isabel once again closed her eyes. She could hear Jada talking, but all she could focus on was the way Kate's soft breaths were hitting her face. She could imagine the way Kate's nose was scrunched in concentration—the same way it was when she was shooting free throws.

The feeling of her beauty blender hitting her face shocked her. Isabel grabbed at Kate's wrists softly, "I can't believe you knew that's what this is for."

"Duh, I conceal sometimes," Kate laughed, patting in the liquid evenly so Isabel wouldn't have any patchy spots.

"Looks like Kate has moved onto foundation now." Jada picked up her phone, brining it closer to Isabel and Kate. "Oh, she's really blending it out, Is. Good job, Kate."

"Thank you," Kate grinned proudly. Without even asking Isabel if she was correct, she reached for the concealer. "Where do you usually put your concealer?" Kate brushed some of the fallen hair out of Isabel's face, tucking it behind her ears.

"I do two dots under my eyes and one dot on my nose."

"On your nose?" Jada asked, blending in her blush.

"Yes, it gets very red when I get cold."

A few minutes later, Kate had successfully completed Isabel's makeup. She had left the room soon after to go get changed into her uniform so now it was only Jada and Isabel finishing out the TikTok.

"Ok, hold your breath," Jada instructed as she pointed the setting spray at Isabel's face. Using a lot of setting spray was something Jada took great pride in. She basically used half the bottle in one go, but she swore it was the only way her makeup wouldn't run while playing basketball.

Isabel clenched her eyes shut. She almost flinched from the cool mist hitting her face suddenly. About fifteen sprits later, Jada finally allowed her to reopen her eyes. Isabel blinked, not liking the way her face felt as if had just been dunked in water.

"Okay, guys, make sure to tune into the game tonight! It's gonna be a good one," Jada said. "And make sure to check out our Instagram page to see all the amazing pictures Issie takes. Okay, bye, go Hawks!"

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞,
short little filler chapter
bc the next one is full of drama😥