Chapter 7: First Mission with Saitama

At Night, there was a young boy and a young girl walking in the dark street.

The young boy named Kazumi was accompanying the young girl Satoko back to their home.

They were having a nice conversation, laughing lovingly and talking about their future

As Kazumi talks happily to her with his eyes closed, he suddenly notice that Satoko suddenly vanished from his side in mere seconds after he open his eyes.

"Satoko? Satoko!?" He shouted with concern as he looks everywhere.

He looks around the streets as he panicked, he sweats nervously and is confused of her disappearance.

He feels shock, angry and confused of what just happened, he immediately reported it to her family but ended up getting beaten up.

The father beats up Kazumi angrily while holding him and saying,

"She vanished from your side? How could you leave her like that!?"

Kazumi apologizes repeatedly to Satoko's family, he explains he don't really know

Kazumi cries in agony as he says,

"Please forgive me, I also don't want her to disappear in my life....I don't really know why she disappeared in my sight..."

Kazumi apologizes with deep regret and is angry for his carelessness..

The father and mother of Satoko cried emotionally as they can't accept the truth.

Kazumi can't forgive himself for being reckless.

That night with Satoko's disappearance has made Kazumi depressed for many days.

...

...

Tanjiro and Saitama started their first mission as they head through the northwestern town.

They walk miles away until they see a nearby town, they walk through the bridge and finally went inside on the town.