SIDE STORY (S2): Kanao's Past

(bird chirping)

A peaceful day in the Butterfly Mansion, it was early in the morning.

Saitama sleeps so peacefully and comfortably, he look so happy that no one was disturbing him.

Not until he just hear a loud irritating yell.

"GUWAHHHHHH!!" loud tone in the backyard.

(Bubble pop)

Saitama wakes up completely annoyed as he stand up and looks at the window.

There he sees his squad doing training as usual.

"Yeah right, I'm getting used to this but their yell is like my alarm clock" says Saitama in his monotone voice.

Their yell is like a rooster crowing at the morning. Saitama is getting used to their yell but getting annoyed by them remains as he felt like having lack of sleep.

 Saitama is getting used to their yell but getting annoyed by them remains as he felt like having lack of sleep

(Yelling continues)

"Oh look they really train harder than what I expected?" Saitama was amused of them in desperately becoming stronger.

Saitama approached them and asked "hey kiddos, how did you get up early in the morning?"

Tanjiro who is still pushing up responded to the hero with his energetic tone "well you know, these little girls whack us with their wooden spoon if we get up late before the sun rises"

"Yeah that's right! We got used to it! How about you old man?" Asked the snorting Inosuke while pushing up

Zenitsu nodded while smiling with tearful eyes "I know it hurts but it's part of training!"

Naho, Sumi and Kiyo looks at the blank hero as they nodded at them "this is how we help them train mister Saitama!"

Saitama was speechless, his squad suffer more than him so the hero just respond with a nod, he answers "ok"

The hero then left them so he won't bother them.

As Saitama walks at the hallways, there he sees Aoi holding some basket of fruits.