Chapter 21: Saitama taming the Bad Boar

One day later, Tanjiro woke up finding himself alone in someone's home

One day later, Tanjiro woke up finding himself alone in someone's home. Still barely to move due to injury, he groan while sighing deeply in relief.

His head and body was patched with bandages, and he can feel he is recovering a bit.

When he rub his eyes, he saw Teruko and Shoichi cleaning his wound and treating him with care.

Teruko noticed Tanjiro already awake, she smiles as she excitedly drag his brother Shoichi and Kiyoshi to Tanjiro

"Brother Tanjiro is awake!" Teruko said as she drag her two sibling towards Tanjiro

"Can you just calm down Teruko..?" Kiyoshi in awkward tone

"Heh..." Shoichi chuckled.

Tanjiro blinked his eyes as his vision is now clear, he smiles warmly to them while giving them gentle headpats while saying "I'm glad you help me out....so how about mister Saitama and the others?"

Teruko, Shoichi and Kiyoshi suddenly goes dumbfounded and looks each other with nervous smile.

Teruko looks at Tanjiro very awkwardly as she sighed in annoyance.

"Yesterday, the baldy and the boy wearing a scary boarhead was having a fuss....because that annoying boar was so stubborn that he thinks he can defeat the baldy, sighed..." Teruko in annoyed tone.

Tanjiro was surprised to know Saitama is having a fight with the boy wearing a boarhead.

And when Tanjiro realized this, it was yesterday, it is where Saitama holding the unconscious Inosuke while exploring the Tsuzumi Mansion to save them.

"Ahhh...I now remembered..." Tanjiro in awkward tone.

Tanjiro shakes his head as he stare at them in curious expression as he says "care to tell me the yesterday's event?"

Teruko, Shoichi and Kiyoshi nodded, they were hesitating to share the yesterday's event, but they got no choice since they are also annoyed of what happened between Saitama and Inosuke. They start to talk it out while the curious Tanjiro listens closely to them.

...

...

Yesterday, one day ago...

Saitama noticed the mansion stops shifting out while punching and kicking doors to open.

Saitama saw the unconscious Tanjiro getting carried by Kiyoshi and Teruko holding Tanjiro's box at the hallway after the hero punches the last door

His eyes goes wide while feeling nervous and curious.