BONUS CHAPTER: A Glimpse of Saitama's Strength

After 2 hours of Inosuke and Tanjiro's training and their friendly spar, they went back and saw Saitama was already awake and reading a book

Inosuke was annoyed when Saitama was already awake when he says "hey old man! You should tell us that you are now awake, I was excited to fight some damn demons!"

Saitama was not listening to him, but later he looks at the fuming Inosuke, and then Saitama cleaned his own ear while saying "did you say something?" In carefree tone with a calm expression.

"Gnnnnnmmm!" Inosuke's ear produce a steam like he was mad at him, but he can't do anything to this invincible hero because he respect his strength. He just mutter something while looking back.

Tanjiro smiles at Saitama in a warm gentle expression as he says "So mister Saitama, the messenger crow delivered some message today, it says we are moving at night at the mount Natagumo.."

Saitama's eyes lit up, he excitedly grab his pocket blade that he store around his back and says "oh I can't wait to use this weapon again! Old man Sakonji must be proud of me doing some demon slaying hobby! Hm. Maybe I should invent some other breathing techniques!"

Inosuke was extremely curious of Saitama's sword style as he crosses his arm and says "hey old man, do you have breathing technique!?"

Saitama looks at the interested Inosuke as he answers back in calm tone "well it's not like a cool technique, more like a normal type attack for me..."

"Ehh??

"Ehh??.....normal attack??...I see.." Tanjiro in awkward tone with an awkward smile. Tanjiro just can't even imagine how strong would be Saitama's normal slash is, but for Tanjiro's perspective, a normal slash from Saitama can even blow up an entire area, more like Saitama's shockwaves can obliterate anything.

Moments later.

The yawning Zenitsu were walking towards them, he was ready for a walk. He already changed outfits.

"I was asleep for a few minutes, so are you guys ready for the journey?" Zenitsu while stretching his arms.

Inosuke while looking at Zenitsu says in mocking tone "hey sleepyhead, are you ready for a walk? Don't try to sleep at night because we are now hunting some asses of the demons!!"