BONUS CHAPTER: The Great Cook

2 weeks later...

The power pillar Saitama went on a side quest, slaying demons at the northern town.

Tanjiro was kind of worried as he walk at the hallway waiting for the hero's return.

But Naho, Kiyo and Sumi approached Tanjiro and says....

[Footstep sounds]

"Big bro Tanjiro! Mister Saitama is now coming back! Do you want to come along with us?" Says the happy Naho

Sumi and Kiyo says "Big bro Tanjiro! I know you want to see mister Saitama again, so let's go and wait for him at the gate!"

"Really? He is coming back now??" Says the spirited Tanjiro.

"Mhm!" The girls dragged Tanjiro towards the gate, waiting for the hero's return.

As Tanjiro and the little girls went outside the gate, they saw the figure wearing a red and yellow tattered kimono, a shiny bald head, and holding some paper bags back to the Butterfly Mansion.

"Mister Saitama! Welcome back!" The cheerful Tanjiro waves his hand to greet the hero.

"Welcome home mister Saitama!" Naho, Sumi and Kiyo also waves their hand in their spirited behavior.

"Hello kids, I'm back...!" Saitama greets back while eating a banana.

!" Saitama greets back while eating a banana

[Door opening sounds]

Saitama and his friends went back home, the hero was excited of doing something.

Tanjiro and the little girls were looking at the 3 big paper bags that the hero hold, so they ask questions like "what are those mister Saitama?"

The hero smiles as he responded "oh these? These are vegetables, meats and some ingredients in cooking you know"

"Ahhh...." The little girls nodding.

"So those are for Aoi right? Since she is a cook" Asked Tanjiro while curious.

Saitama shakes head as he says "nah, I'll be cooking right now.."