Chapter 29: Saitama and the 9 Pillars

(raw release, needs rechecking...)

A few hours after Tanjiro was carried by a Kakushi, he was sent to the Ubuyashiki Estate together with Saitama in the Gathering of the Pillars so both will be questioned about their unforgivable actions which is protecting the demon Nezuko.

Tanjiro wakes up as he opened his eyes slowly and saw people infront of him as he says "w-where are we....who are those people--"

"Stupid! Those people infront of you are the pillars! Be quiet and be respectful to them!" Says the nervous and angry Kakushi.

"Pillars huh? I wonder if they are strong people..." Saitama mumbles while his arms are crossed, looking each of them with his blank look.

"Be quiet baldy! Those pillars are the strongest---" the Kakushi paused when he remembers how Saitama effortlessly defeated Shinobu in a duel, so the Kakushi shut his mouth and looks away while saying "this guy was recruited by miss Shinobu, I guess he will be a pillar soon, if he gets away from this questioning..."

The people infront of them are:

Shinobu Kocho the Insect Pillar

Gyomei Hemijima The Stone Hashira

Muichiro Tokito The Mist Hashira

Kyojuro Rengoku The Flame Hashira

Mitsuri Kanroji The Love Hashira

Tengen Uzui The Sound Hashira

The pillar sitting at the tree with a snake on his neck was Obanai Iguro, the serpent hashira. His snake's name is Kaburamaru, hissing and behaving around Iguro.

Currently the wind pillar named Sanemi Shinazugawa is absent for awhile.

"Oi, Giyu! Tell us why did you side with the baldy and that brat over there?" Says Iguro while laying at the tree.

"...." Giyu doesn't respond to his fellow Hashira because he knows that he will be judged.

"Giyu, please explain yourself..." Says Shinobu who didn't smile for awhile as she is also worried of him.

"Tsk, that silent guy is always like that, leave him alone, not so flashy" says Tengen while his hands at his waist.

All of them looks at Giyu, Giyu doesn't look at them as he remain cold and expressionless.