Chapter 37 (S2): Saving the Train

(Blob reforming)

(Blob reforming)

(Slash from Saitama)

Saitama is trying to find Enmu's true body while also slashing blob like limbs. The hero mutters while completely annoyed of the disgusting fleshy blob trying to dirty his haori "Again a demon trying to dirty my favorite haori, what a pain in the ass!" Says the annoyed Saitama as he slash the blobs.

(Slash)

(Fleshy Blob regenerating)

(Grunting noises from Enmu)

Even Enmu feels pain from Saitama's slash, the demon would endure it so he can succeed his goal in consuming sleeping passengers first.

Enmu was hiding at the front carriage where he engulfs the entire train with his fleshy blob using flesh manipulation.

"You ignorant baldy, I'm gonna kill you and that brat here, so I will get praised by my master~ I'll enjoy consuming all people here so I will rise to the ranks of the upper moon!" says the sadistic Enmu as he laugh wickedly.

Tanjiro and Inosuke was busy fighting the fleshy limbs that was trying to absorb sleeping people around.

(Slash)

(Blob reforming)

"Damn it! There's no end in slashing them off, they will just regenerate in no time!" Complains Inosuke while slashing the limbs.

"There's no choice but to give time for mister Saitama to find the demon's true body or else we will lose!" Says Tanjiro while slashing some fleshy limbs.

(Blob reforming)

(Slash)

Nezuko was at the other room fighting the giant limbs snatching the sleeping passengers but she was caught and was about to get crushed.

"Gggnnnnhh..!" Squirms Nezuko as she gasped and struggle to breath.

Nezuko tried to use her blood demon art that burns the fleshy blobs but it only temporarily tickles them.