💀SAITAMA IN INFINITY CASTLE💀

I will end this once and for all.

(Footsteps)

Saitama was just shopping around the busy streets of the northern town.

Unaware of him while walking back home, he fall down from the pit and found himself lost in a wierd looking place where the area rotates, shifts and relocates like a form of Rubik's cube

"What the heck? Is this another world again?" Saitama grumble while looking left and right, observing the surrounding as he can hear the loud thud each room locating around him.

(Continues thud)

(Rotation sounds)

The hero would notice he was in a small space where a box looking room would collapse anytime.

And the hero can feel something odd around this place.

It smells a reek of blood and rotten bodies.

(Demon snarling)

The hero would hear some demons speaking at him in the relocating rooms like "there's a human here! How did this baldy know our secret base!?"

The hero would look at the shifting rooms around his vicinity, the normal looking demons would growl and snarl after seeing the hero's appearance

Speaking in his calm voice "So many demons here, it's like a bedbugs hiding at my bed..." Saitama looking nonchalant as he leaps away from the small space, trying to examine the area as possible as he can.

And he can notice that this place is a home of the demons, they were like waiting for someone returning soon.

And the familiar demon he fought Akaza noticed the hero's presence

(Bulging Veins)

Akaza would glare immediately at the hero, going battle stance with his surprised yet excited look while yelling "you came to visit me!? That's great because I want to pummel your face until I am satisfied! You b*tch!" his tone with anger and vengeance.