APRIL 1 NOTE

-----------------------------------------------------------
LETTER OF DELETION
(please read until the end)

Dear Reader,

I, Ruby Crimson (fake name/owner) will delete this book in 24 hours, if you ask why it's because I am abandoning this account for eternity because someone is coming in my bedroom at 3 A.M 💀 just joking, please continue to read while I explain the details...

First of all, I am lazy.....yes, I am lazy that I feel like I don't want to continue this series anymore.

Second, someone is sending me rude private messages like "delete your book, it's annoying" and "hey author, you need to quit Wattpad because we hate you" and other negative stuffs happened here...

And lastly, I will delete my account because I am quitting Wattpad today.

I will look for another person who has the talent and potential to continue this series, please comment here and I will give permission (only if I reply💀)

And that is the end of my fanmade series, and I will thank all the bookworm readers who keep supporting me until now. I am blessed with such kind readers like you.

And so the ending of the book will only depend from your imagination, it can be bad, good or neutral (like the ending of KNY)

That's all, thanks for your continues support, I will now retire and will not continue this series anymore.

The Lazy Author,

Ruby Crimson

But....

If you really want to know the real reason why I made the "letter of deletion"

Then read this↓↓

______________________________________
Do you really want to know the reason why I made this!?????

Really!?

Really really really??? 💀🧐

Do you know what day it is?

It's April 1 2024

So........

APRIL FOOLS!! 🤣

GOTCHA! DID I FOOLED YOU???

RELAX! IT'S JUST A PRANK!

THE DELETION IS FAKE

ALL OF THE NEGATIVE STATEMENTS ABOVE ARE ALSO FAKE 💀

AND I AM NOT DELETING MY ACCOUNT!! (Obviously, because it's a prank)

I'M NOT DELETING THIS BOOK, I WORK HARD ON THIS TO CREATE!

I LOVE YOU GUYS, I WON'T JUST DUMP MY STORY IN THE TRASH CAN L.O.L

I hope no one's mad 💀

If someone's mad, I'll publish the chapter 34 (s2) 🥺