SIDE STORY: Rehabilitation (part 2)

(as usual needs rechecking, I'm bored so I made this again..)

After cleaning the mess and handing the empty tray by himself....

The lazy Saitama decided to visit the training room where Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke resides a moment ago.

The hero can hear some sounds at the training room

[Girls cheering sounds]

[Zenitsu and Inosuke shouting lively]

The hero let out an annoyed sighed as he says "these kids are always energetic early at the morning, I don't know what they got in their minds to act so lively today..."

[Door opening]

The people were surprised at the arrival of the hero

The people were surprised at the arrival of the hero. They have startled look except for Kanao who didn't even flinched.

The hero has visible confusion as he scratched his head and asked them "huh? What's wrong?"

Aoi was surprised but she smiles and shakes head "nothing mister Saitama, we were about to start our daily training we prepared, do you want to join us?"

Saitama's eyes lit up as he saw some small cups filled with green liquid at the table, the hero's spirit burn with excitement as he thinks they are playing games "hoh? Are you playing games here?? I'm kind of bored and wanted some entertainment

Saitama's eyes lit up as he saw some small cups filled with green liquid at the table, the hero's spirit burn with excitement as he thinks they are playing games "hoh? Are you playing games here?? I'm kind of bored and wanted some entertainment..those cups over there looks fun.."

Tanjiro smiles at the hero as he responded "it's a training mister Saitama, I guess you can join with us if you want"

"Hey Sadtaman!! I challenge you into a duel later!!" Shouts Inosuke while fuming and releasing a steam from his nose.

Saitama looks around and noticed Zenitsu was gone so he asked them "where's that yellow headed boy?"

Aoi heard the hero as she says in awkward tone "that weirdo is right behind you?"

"Huh?" Saitama looks behind him and saw Zenitsu in creepy look who is mad at something.

The hero was disturbed as he asked "hey what the heck is wrong with your face?"