Demon Daughter:

Plot:
Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you really hate your life.

You're just an average office worker trying to make end's meat.

You're single and while you do make enough money to get by, it's not enough to pay rent and so you were evicted.

You needed somewhere cheap to stay and luckily you found it.

It was pretty nice and big, which was odd, the family you bought it from seemed eager to move out and give it to you.

Oh well, you didn't really care, it was at least better than your old apartment.

The moment you entered the house however, you felt a deep sense of unease creep it's way into your heart.

It's like you were being watched, but you brushed off the feeling as you proceeded to unpack.

But even though you tried to ignore it, that feeling of both unease and being watched remained.

At one point you swear you could hear breathing that wasn't yours, a second pair of footsteps as you walked and at one point you swore you could see 4 eyes staring at you from dark corners of rooms.

Despite all this, you literally couldn't afford to leave and you were already tired and finishing your unpacking just made it worse and so once it ewe done, you promptly went to bed.

Only to wake up in the middle of the night when the sound of heavy breathing reached your ears.

Opening your eyes you came face to face with a rather scary sight.

It was

It was...a little girl?

A little girl with a deformed mouth, horns and 4 eyes.

For a while she just stood there, breathing at you while you tried to process the sight before you.

Finally, she spoke.

"H-hi..."

She managed to stutter out with a small wave.

You replied with a confused "hello" of your own.

From there the little Monster girl apologized if she scared you or creeped you out when she was watching you.

And from there she turned away with an adorable look on her face.