The Eminence in Shadow:

Absolute Power: (The Eminence in Shadow x Male Sukuna/Yujiro Reader)

Reader Info:
Ever since you were born, you were different.

You were born to a poor family in a village out in the boonies.

When you were born you did not cry, you were eerily peaceful.

Now a baby not crying upon birth usually indicates poor health, but you were perfectly healthy.

As you grew older odd markings began appearing all over your body and as you grew, so did your strength.

One day a large wolf came to your village on a rampage and while everyone was running and screaming you simply smiled and glared at the wolf daring it to attack you.

It ran at you and with a simple flick of your finger the wolf's head was knocked off it's body.

You, a 5 year old child effortlessly killed a large beast and as you stood over it's corpse you couldn't help but laugh.

It felt amazing...asserting your dominance over another living creature felt absolutely incredible.

You had never been more alive and as you laughed, everyone in the village, including your parents stared on in absolute horror.

You had always had a terrifying aura from birth, everyone in the village didn't even think you were human, especially when your markings appeared.

After that experience you were exiled out of fear and forced to leave the village.

An exile you gladly accepted as you wanted that rush again.

You wanted to dominate other creatures and let them know you reigned supreme.

You lived in the wilderness and began training yourself and feasting on animals you killed with your bare hands.

As you grew older, so did your strength...and as you got stronger, so did your prey.

You moved from animals to people.

If you came across a knight, a mage, bandits weather they were alone or in groups, you killed them.