Five Nights at Freddy's 4:

Five Nights at Freddy's Retold: (Fnaf Harem x Male Reader)

Plot:
This takes place in an alternate timeline where after murdering all the children, William Afton was caught and imprisoned for his crimes and Freddy's was shutdown and the Animatronics had the corpses of the children removed and were sold off.

Unfortunately the person who bought them all was your father, a pretty eccentric Engineer who had big plans for them.

He bought all versions of the Animatronics, from the originals to the Toys, even Balloon Boy.

Why did he do this?

Well your father thought good Animatronics like that can't go to waste.

So he decided to take the Animatronics, modify them and open his own Pizzareia.

He wasn't at all put off by the fact that they had the corpses of children in them at some point.

And your father had a full proof plan to make his Pizzareia attract customers.

Make the Animatronics hot.

Make all the Animatronics hot women.

This is probably why your mom left you.

Your dad not only planned to give them extremely advanced A.I, he'd also make them as human-like and sexy as possible.

And after seeing the designs he had come up with for the new all female Freddy crew.

You won't lie, you questioned yourself as the designs were definitely NOT for kids, but you whatever your dad did you really didn't care.

Unfortunately you would have to care eventually as your father decided to make you the new night guard of the Pizzareia.

Why?

He just wanted to get to know the girls and maybe take over the business once he retires.

You refused initially, but your dad knew exactly what would get you to agree.

If you took the position not only would he get you a new PC, he'd also get a new game for each one at the end of every week.

So, you'd get a new PC, and a new game every week and all you had to do was monitor cameras and hang out with hot Animatronic girls all night?

Now you will not be judged for taking a good deal when you saw it.

Sure, it's a bit weird, but the benefits are wroth it.

Sure you were a bit of a moody antisocial weirdo who preferred staying inside and playing video games.

But you'd pull through for the benefits.

And that's how we got to the present, with you being the night guard hanging with the Animatronic girls.

However, as the days went on and your dad's Pizzaeria got more popular the original Animatronics began acting...weird.