Magical Girls:

Magical Girls Harem x Male Reader:

Reader Info:
You're nothing but a normal Highschool student in a pretty abnormal world.

Monsters, Demons, Aliens and more.

Yup, if you walk down the streets, it's rare to not witness a monster attack or get attacked yourself.

Luckily, there were people here to deal with these monster and baddies.

Magical Girls.

Yup, Magical Girls were real too and this city was thankful for them cause everyone was pretty sure this city would be a crater if it weren't for them.

Some Magical Girls came from other dimensions and some were given powers.

Yeah, your city seems to be a weird Hotspot for weird magical stuff, but what are you gonna do?

Just try to get by.

You're the smartest kid in your whole school and this either got you bullied or praise.

You would often be chosen to tutor some of the students that were struggling in classes.

Some girls did try to seduce you to get you to do work for them, but it never worked.

You might be a nerd but you have some dignity and weren't easy.

You took your schoolwork very seriously but aren't a stick-in-the-mud.

You just know when to block everything out and focus on the task at hand.

You're also kindhearted and absolutely love animals, some would say more than humans.

But one animal you adored above all others was your pet cat "Big Boss."

Big Boss:

Big Boss:

Yup, he's a pretty big boy and you absolutely love him and he does you.

Heck, you're the only person allowed to touch him.

Anytime someone else tries, including your parents, they're getting scratch marks across their eyes.

It's sad for everyone else, but makes you happy knowing he trusts you more than anyone else.

Recently you've noticed something a bit odd, the various magical girls around the city have been acting oddly around you.

Whenever you were saved from a monster they would make sure you got home safely.

At school, some would go out of their way to hang out with you.

It's all bizarre, there's no way these extremely powerful women all have a crush on you right?

No, of course not.

But...

Harem: