Toys:

Living Toys Harem x Male Reader:

Plot:
The Playtime Palace, it was a place that felt like something straight out of a fantasy and in many ways, it was.

It felt like you stepped into another dimension, one would need a map just to help them find the bathroom.

There were areas dedicated to all types of toys and attractions.

A rainforest area where animal toys could be bought, a western area for Western-themed toys and a lot more.

But what made it even more special were the living Toys that roamed the place.

The creators of the Playtime Palace have somehow managed to create real versions of the toys everyone plays with and now they function as mascots and guides.

They were not Animatronics or robots, but actual living beings, it was hard to believe but they created life, well most of them weren't robots.

So with all that, it's not surprising how popular the Playtime Palace got.

So you were surprised you managed to get the job of nightguard over the other applicants.

Yes, you were the new nightguard of the Playtime Palace, a job you were very excited to have.

You've always loved toys and never stopped loving them as you grew, so being in a place all about toys was nice.

However, your job wouldn't just be the night guard, you were also instructed to get to know the toys.

Help them through any problems they might have, basically act as a peacemaker if anything goes wrong.

So basically you also had to function as a therapist.

You promised you'd do your best and so now you'd begin your adventures in the Playtime Palace as you bond and interact with all the living Toys.

The Playtime Palace is a confusing place, home to both male and female toys, but during your nights here on the job you will eventually become used to it.

Especially with all the toys helping you out.

Though maybe the female toys are getting a little too friendly with you.

Harem:

Huggy Wuggy:

Huggy Wuggy: