Veronica and Mona:

Veronica x Male Reader x Mona:

Reader Info:You are the Landlord to a series apartments and you have quite the temper on you

Reader Info:
You are the Landlord to a series apartments and you have quite the temper on you.

You do try your best to be fair to your tenants, all you ask is they eventually pay rent.

However, if they push their luck, they get kicked out...sometimes through a window.

On top of being super angry, you're also super strong to the point where if you get angry enough you could lift an entire car.

So most of the Tenants know not to take your kindess for granted as your short temper has led to many tenants locking their door and covering the ears of their children while you went on a rampage on some poor unfortunate schmuck.

They knew the doors wouldn't help.

You could lift a car, breaking down doors was trivial.

You have been going to therapy and trying various methods to stay calm.

They have not helped.

You always usually end up feeling bad after one of your outbursts unless the person deserved your rage.

The people who didn't though...yeah you hated yourself for hurting anyone who didn't deserve it.

Recently, 2 new tenants moved into one of your apartments, 2 nurses by the name of Veronica and Mona.

They were nice enough ladies, maybe a little too nice as these ladies were quite horny and lewd.

Mona in particular was quite...forward, Veronica seemed to have more self-control but still had her moments.

These women certainly made things more interesting.

You'd end up walking in on them either fucking someone, each other or something else lewd, but they paid rent so they were good.

Though occasionally Mona did try to pay for rent with sex when they couldn't pay, but you always refused and Veronica would usually end up scraping up enough to pay.