Ben 10 3:

Ben 10 Alien Harem x Male Green Lantern Reader:

Reader Info:
You name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you were just a kid in Bellwood with big dreams.

You are a massive anime fan and Japanese culture in general, and many describe your personality as "overly confident."

You are quite the arrogant individual, to a fault some would say, you think you're the best and you go to great lengths to prove it.

You'd jump in to defend bullied students, usually getting beaten up yourself.

But no matter how many times you got beaten, your confidence remained unshakable.

You have a good heart despite your arrogance and won't stand for bullies, this would lead you to become friends with Ben Tennyson.

A student who also had a bit of a hero complex, like you and so for a while you all went through school until one faithful summer vacation.

You always wanted to travel so you begged your parents to go on the road trip with Ben, his cousin Gwen and his Grandpa Max.

Eventually they relented and let you go.

The one night, while you and Ben were out in the forest, you both noticed a Meteor crashing towards you both.

You both got out of the way and the Meteor crashed causing a lot of destruction.

With you both letting your curiosity overtake your common sense you both went to inspect the crash sight.

Within you both found what appeared to be pod which opened the closer you both got.

Within the pod there were 2 items, an odd watch of some kind and a strange glowing ring.

The Ring:

The Ring:

Ben reached in and the watch suddenly sprung up and attached itself onto his wrist causing him to freak out.

While Ben was freaking out you inspected the ring and something compelled you to put it on.

And so you did.