DC Universe 2:

DC Universe x Male Venom Reader:

Plot:
California was a pretty rough place to grow up, especially with the rise of Meta-Humans.

Superpowered beings who have pretty much taken over the city.

Superpowered individuals are running gangs and the criminal underground.

It's especially rough for those who don't have powers...like you.

like you

You:

Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you are an expert thief currently working under a gang.

When you were a child your mother and father were gunned down in front of you by this gang, led by a Meta-Human.

Apparently they had gotten into trouble with this gang and were working off money that they owed.

Now they were working on a plan to escape the city with you but were caught and killed.

Now you must work off their debt by doing various jobs for this gang.

You absolutely despised them and would love nothing more than to kill them all.

And you would get your wish as within the depths of space, a comet was about strike the earth and it was heading right for California.

One night, you found yourself walking through a park when the Meteor crashed near you.

Out of curiosity you decided to go and inspect the crash sight.

All you seemingly found was a rock and nothing more.

You were disappointed and decided to go home to the dilapidated apartment you lived in, unaware of an odd black living substance attached itself to you.

Once back in your awful home with only a single mattress as a bed you tried to go to sleep.

However, odd nightmares made that quite difficult.

An odd distorted voice talking to you, visions of pure white eyes and sharp teeth.

You woke up in a cold sweat trying to make sense of that dream when suddenly a member of the gang run by that Meta Human came in and stated their boss wanted to see you.