The Amazing Digital Circus 6:

No Party: (The Amazing Digital Circus x Male DJ Hallyboo Reader)

Reader Info:Your name is (Y/N) and you serve 2 purposes in the hit VR Game, the Amazing Digital Circus

Reader Info:
Your name is (Y/N) and you serve 2 purposes in the hit VR Game, the Amazing Digital Circus.

The first is the overseer of the circus Fairgrounds and the second as an anti-piracy program.

Everything was normal in the Amazing Digital Circus until one day players who put on the headset became trapped within the game.

And not only that, you and the other programs became sentient.

With this newfound sentience you decided to continue doing your job, overseeing the fairgrounds as well as stopping any of the trapped victims from breaking any of the rules.

And over time you took up a new role, make sure any Abstracted victims stayed in the hole Caine, the Ringmaster of the Circus dropped them in.

You are strict and will punish any rule breakers harshly for their actions.

You are just as powerful as Caine and thanks to how different your personalities were you'd both often end up in arguments which usually end up scaring the trapped.

How will your presence effect the events of the Digital Circus?

Let's find out.

Extras:

Your voice:

Love Interests:

Caine:

Luna:

Sunny:
_______________________________________

I'd like to thank kaizerkingkoopa for coming up with this idea, I appreciate it.

Now everyone, enjoy the rest of your day and I will see ya'll later.