Pokemon Black/White:

Pokemon Black/White x Male Champion Reader:

(A/N: Ignore the tail and animal ears and tail)

Reader Info:
Your name is (Y/N) and you are the champion of Unova.

On top of that you're also a famous Rockstar.

No one shreds guitar like you and you take pride in that as well your position.

Before you became the Champion you were a simple boy with dreams of becoming a Rocker one day.

A dream you obviously achieved.

You did it by becoming the Champion of Unova first and built up your rocker career from there.

There isn't anyone in Unova who hasn't heard of you, you have many fans, both for your music and your Pokemon battles.

Truly, you were the best Trainer in Unova in the eyes of the people and you made sure to live up to your reputation.

Recently in Unova you began to get words of an organization known as "Team Plasma" that have been stirring up trouble.

So of course you investigate.

How will things go.?

Extra Info:
Now this story will adapt both Black/White and Black 2/White 2.

In Black 2/White 2 you'll no longer be champion since you were beaten by Hilda, but you'll still he an extremely strong trainer and the best rocker in Unova.

And unlike most Champions in Pokemon, you'll actually get involved and defend Unova.

You'll send Elite 4 Members to investigate weird stuff and you'll fight Team Plasma and Neo Team Plasma.

You'll actually do your job, even have showdown with Ghetsis.

Oh and when you battle you actually play your themes.

Your Team:
Now your team, you got most of them from the many vacations you took to other Regions before becoming champion.

Here they are.