Five Nights at Freddy's 3:

Pizzaplex Adventures: (Fnaf Harem x Male Reader)

Plot:
This is a story set in an alternate universe, one where Animatronics aren't possessed by the souls of murdered children.

But instead Fredina's Mega Pizzaplex was built by an eccentric woman named WilmaAfton and her work partner Henry Emily.

Wilma is a woman that is easy to recognize due to her purple color as the result of a rare skin condition.

As stated before she is quite eccentric with a dark sense of humor and is quite a horny woman.

Many wonder how she managed to win custody ove the children when she divorced her husband.

The pizzaplex is quite popular and is filled with a lot of very advanced Animatronics, so advanced to the point she even gave them working sexual organs and made most of them female.

Why did she do this?

Because she's horny despite Henry pleading with her not to do that.

Clearly those pleas fell on deaf ears.

The Pizzaplex itself is quite massive with many rooms for each Animatronic to live in and so much more.

And right now they needed a bit of extra help, they needed a new employee in the pizzaplex and so you took the job.

Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and soon you'd begin working at Fredina's Mega Pizzaplex.

(Y/N) (L/N):

(Y/N) (L/N):

It was claimed that the job wouldn't be too difficult, but would require a lot of free time from you.

Yeah, free time was something you definitely had.

You lived alone, had no friends and you needed money, so you took the job.

And your job was basically to help out around the Pizzaplex, help Animatronics get ready for their performances, help out around the food court and basically maintain things with some help from other Animatronics.