Epilogue

Dominic POV

Ever since the night Raven was taken away from me sleeping has been very difficult, now with him here I am able to get some shut eye, occasionally waking up in shock from the fear of nothing finding him here....again, But last night I slept all through, not waking up once till the gentle rays of the sun swept in through the tinted windows of the vacation house.

I woke up so scared but my world was made right again when I felt his legs still wrapped around me, the most beautiful red eyes staring back at mine, it was like staring into an ocean of flames.

"Hey"
He smiled resting a hand besides my face and caressing my cheeks with his thumb.

"Hey"
I smiled back resting my hand above his this proceeding to place gentle kisses on the palm of his hand

"Fuck, you're so handsome"
He commented

"Were you up all night watching me sleep?"
I asked and he shook his head

"I woke up a while ago, I couldn't help staring at how adorable you looked. Come on I've got a list of activities that we have to try out today to kick start our vacation"
Raven pulled himself up but I wrapped my hands round his waist from behind him pulling him back to the sheets

"Nooo"
I protested throwing my legs around him then pulling him closer to myself
"It's our first day here, can we just stay in bed all day"

"What?! We haven't even finished offloading yet"
He protested but that was just reflex, he wasn't making any attempt to wiggle himself out of my grip, he wanted to be with me just as much as I wanted to be with him. I didn't really when the tears began to leak from my eyes, it feels like from day one we've been fighting forces known and unknown to man but I finally have him here in my arms and for once I am positive that he's not going anywhere.

"Dominic"
He called out

"Yeah?"
I pushed my face against his back to dry my tears

"I love you"
He said next, causing me to smile

"I love you more"
I replied. After that is was a series of kissing so passionately like it was the first time, followed by sex so fucking hot, each better than the last, it was amazing! This was our happy ending.

The End❤️

Thank you guyssss so much for being patient with me and for being part of this journey! Gosh I swear I teared up writing this epilogue just thinking about ALL that our babies Dominic and Raven have been through. I must say that i was tempted to add a little suspense that could lead to a possible continuation of the book 🌚 but you guys have been amazing 😌 they deserve this Happy ending.

But it all depends on you guys, I am thinking about writing a stand alone book with a little twist into the lives of Kyle and Jacob in college— I don't know if it's something y'all would like to read, anyway just let me know in the comments🫶🏿

Annndddd my Newest book came out a while ago it's titled "Live for me" it's the most emotional invested that I've been in any book because it's so personal to me. Maybe give it a try 😁hehe... okay thank you and Bye❤️ go out there and BE AMAZING!