Weird photographs

Jinsol drops the bucket filled with water and holds the mop firmly with her right hand. "You sure you wanna do this?" Jinsol asks the standing Jungeun. "Well obviously not but I'm doing it with you so.. it makes it a little better I guess.." Jungeun utters, Jinsol chuckling at the response, "Alright grab this mop and I'll get the plastic gloves in the staff room." Jinsol hands Jungeun the 4 foot tall mop to the blonde.

"Okay.. here we go." Jinsol grunts as she enters the stall that has never been used for weeks because of a mysterious smell. "Aw fuck it smells terrible in here.." Jinsol gags, as Jungeun giggles outside. "The fuck.." Jinsol whispers to herself as she lifts the pile of clothing on the ground, she covers her nose.

"Fucking men's changing room." Jinsol utters to herself as she lifts one of the dirty clothing by her two fingers up in the air. "Jungeun take a look at this disgusting skid mark," Jinsol says popping her head out of the stalk along with her hand with the inside out jeans.

"Ew get that out of my face Jinsol," Jungeun gags giving Jinsol a dirty look. The raven haired girl then continues her business in the disgusting stall, weirdly, she discovers a paper file.

"The fuck is this.." she whispers to herself as she opens the file; it revealed a couple of photographs of.. Jungeun?

"What the fuck.." Jinsol swears as she flips through the photos, one of them being stained by some kind of liquid, which Jinsol didn't wanna know about.

She rushes out the stall facing the blonde girl. "Look at this.." Jinsol says, a weird look plastered all over her face. Jungeun takes the photographs out of Jinsol's hands as she flips through the pictures, "What the fuck.." she whispers. "Who the fuck took these?" She asks, "I don't know, I just found it under all those clothing." Jinsol responds, worriedly. "My god what do we do with these.." Jungeun says, you could hear the fear in her voice. "That's fucking sick, once I catch the guy that took those, he wont be able to take any pictures ever again." Jinsol fumes as Jungeun stares at the pictures that was laid in front of her.

"We have to show these to the others.." Jinsol says as she holds Jungeun's shoulders. "Yeah.. I feel sick.." Jungeun mumbles. "I can give you a ride home, or you can sit there and wait for me so then we can go and go to the others after." Jinsol states, "No I can help.." "Yes you can but i want you to take a seat first Jungeun, after seeing those photographs, go sit down." Jinsol orders the girl seriously, Jungeun had taken a liking when Jinsol ordered her on what to do because her whole life she only told others what to do. I mean, there were people who tried to instruct her but only two people had ever succeeded in doing so; Miss Kwon and Jinsol.

~

Jinsol finished cleaning the stalls for about 30 minutes, finally the two got to leave the changing rooms and head to Jinsol's loft immediately, where Jinsol recommended where they should go because Sooyoung and Hyunjin were already there.

Jinsol slams the door open seeing both Hyunjin and Sooyoung eating takeout on the sofa in their pajamas. "When did you guys get here?" Jinsol asks as she walks in taking her shoes off as well as Jungeun. "Oh hey Sol, and hey Jungeun!?" Sooyoung covers her mouth as muffled words come out of her mouth, her right eyebrow raised wondering why she was with Jungeun. "Since like 3 pm." Hyunjin answers as she chews on a wing. "Oh Jungeun?? Hey!!" Hyunjin waves at the girl enthusiastically. "Hey guys." Jungeun waves as she frowns. "Aye what happened Jung?" Sooyoung asks as she swallows. "We have something to show you guys." Jinsol interjects. "Call your girlfriends." She adds. "She is NOT my girlfriend." Hyunjin shouts from across the room with food in her mouth. "rule #1 don't talk when your mouth is full and rule #2 don't lie." Jinsol states as she brings Jungeun to sit at the sofa with the other two.
"You know who she meant," Jungeun giggles as Hyunjin rolls her eyes at the couple who are giggling and whispering to eachother.

"I can call them." Jungeun says, staring at the two girls who are still devouring their food. "Thank you Jungeun may the lord bless you." Sooyoung praises the blonde as she munches on the tender. "You hungry?" Jinsol asks Jungeun who was dialing the other girls. Jungeun shakes her head as she waiys for the other line to pick up. "Sure?" Jungeun hums.

-

"We're here!!" Jiwoo screams as she slams the door open jumping into Sooyoung's arms as the taller girl wipes her hands from washing it after munching on oily takeout. "Hey Jiwoo!" Sooyoung cheers enthusiastically caressing the girl's hair.

"Hey," Heejin stands beside Hyunjin who looked clueless but was obviously really flushed. "Oh, hey." Hyunjin wipes her mouth as she stares at the girl.

Jungeun and Jinsol both giggle at the scene not knowing what was going on. "Oh and we brought Chaewon with us, hey Chae!!" Jiwoo shouts to get the girls attention from inside. "Yeah hold on!" Chaewon shouts back.

Coincidentally, both Sooyoung and Jinsol thought about Hyeju as soon as the mention of Chaewon's name. "Do you guys mind if I invite my friend?" Jinsol starts as Sooyoung was about to speak, "..yeah me too, is it alright?" "Yeah why are you two even asking." Jiwoo states. "Yeah hold on let me call her."

"Hey Hyeju?" Jinsol calls, as the other line answers, "Ah hey Jinsol, what's up?" "Do you mind going to my loft today? like asap? Chaewon is here.." Jinsol responds quickly to the girls voice. "Oh my god of course, tell me your address asap, oh wait hold on someone's calling me.." Hyeju stops suddenly. "Yeah sure i'll just message you the address, see ya." Jinsol hangs up as she stands in her balcony.

~

"Hello Sooyoung?" "Hey Hyeju!! What if i tell you i'm in the same area as Chaewon right now." Sooyoung excitedly utters. "I wouldn't believe you." Hyeju responds. "Whatever, well she's here right now. So I'll text you an address and get here immediately." Sooyoung states, "Wait! I have somewhere to go and apparently Chaewon's there too." "What do you mean? Whatever stop imagining things, that's probably just deja vu." Sooyounh chuckles as she hangs up.

Shit Hyeju now has to decide wether to go to Jinsol's offer or Sooyoung's. She checks her phone receiving messages from both the girls. She opens Jinsol's message first.

'This is the address **** ** *****' Jinsol sent, she then checks Sooyoung's message. 'The address is **** ** *****' she reads out. It's the same address?

Hyeju then doesn't bother to message them about this but just goes to the designated loft near the beach.

-

'Ding dong!' the doorbell announces as Hyeju presses it. Jinsol opens the door with Sooyoung behind her, later Hyeju is welcomed by both. "Oh Jinsol where's your friend?" Sooyoung asks, "What do you mean? Where's your friend?" Jinsol responds. "This is my friend?" Sooyoung says as she pulls Hyeju beside her. "No? She's the person who I invited." Jinsol glares. "Oh shit," Hyeju curses as she giggles. "Did you bring her here because of Chaewon too?" Sooyoung whispers, Jinsol nods. "Shit I didn't know you two knew eachother?" Hyeju says, "Know eachother?" Sooyoung chuckles slapping the girl that just entered the loft. "We basically are eachother, along with Hyunjin." Jinsol answers. "The fuck, I didn't know that?" Hyeju swears. "Then what has been my phone wallpaper for the past year." Sooyoung asks as she turns her phone on revealing teenage photobooth pictures of her, Hyunjin and Jinsol. "Oh I never noticed that." Hyeju's eyebrows furrow. "Anyway they're in the kitchen, just around this wall." Sooyoung smirks, "You ready?" Jinsol asks.

"Fuck no.." Hyeju curses.