Chapter 0 - Meet them (Little sneak peek)

Advik Raghuvanshi:
"Never thought I would get a chance again to speak to her about my heart!

I thought I lost my chance to meet her! "

Vanshika Malhotra :
"We promised each other we would replace each other, sure some day and here we are.....

I am seeing him again, after long five years, It is time to make everything like before..."

Sakshi Singh Rathore :
" My friends fell in love, but their story left incomplete...I don't want to fell in love...Its too cheesy!

I knew to protect family, She needed to take my place, Now everything will get right between that moron and twin! "

Together :
" Let's do the right thing! "
.
.
.
.
                    ?????? :

" I don't why I am being curious to know about you,  but I do know one thing Cara,  Once I get you,  I won't back off to make you mine!

There is some mystery in you, which I find intriguing.  You are one but still feels like you are two! "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Warning !!!!!!!!!!!
This story won't be like cute story like my previous story.

It will have some abusive language,   some scenes little mature not much.... But little mature,  and some scenes that you might not like!

Your little Sakshi and Vanshika won't be any longer little...they have grown up so of course desire would erupt... So please don't show hate to any of my girls! I won't tolerate the hate to them!!

I have already warned!!!!!

So before you click this story and read it further,  I am warning you if you don't like abusive stuffs.... Run run!!

And if you still ignored this then... welcome to read the story!!

*******"""*"************************
So I may change my book cover or the series name!!

You are going to see this series soon!

Just wait for it!

Keep it in your library so you can the notification when I update it !!!🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

Your author will be back till then!!

Now the author is busy...