Chapter - 19 ( rewrite)

Alessandro pov :

Well the brothers are standing here infront of me, third one looks quite pissed off.

But this time I am not f*cking scared even for a bit!

However, that gunshot took me off-guard for a while until I saw the person.

And I was not surprised at all.

What could you expect from this freaking brothers.

I don't want to sound dramatic though

HOLY FREAKING SHIT!

Who fires a gunshot!

If the bullet touched me even a little I would have cursed them whole of my life!

I swear if they want they will kill me someday.

""Now can you explain why are you here?" That second brother questioned.

What is his name.. Aran.. Ayan.. Oh! Remembered Aryan he spoke.

I glanced at the other brothers, who were glaring at me, and other one frowning, and the capo with a calm look.

"I just came to see the wedding " I shrugged nonchalantly, like its a normal thing.

"You know.. I warned your brother to stay from us, but you didn't.. Now the consequences might be something you have to face.....you know right I have all the reasons to kill you right now... Alessandro Romano." His voice calm making me doubt.

How does he stays sometimes calm .

Even my brother gets irritated, well who made him a leader!

He is too calm for being a leader.

"Can you elaborate ALL the reasons you have to kill me " I gave a fake smile.

He stared at me with a blank look, asking me to back off with his look, It was intimidating.

If someone was here instead of me,

He could have pissed in his pants, bUt I am not scared.

Because I am courageous!

"Do you have a death wish! " That hot headed barked, making me hiss.

"I don't tolerate anyone loud voice on me, so you better keep your voice down " I glared at him, satisfied with his pissed look, I glanced at the capo.

"First reason you intruding my place and second misbehaving with my sister, and you must know I don't leave anyone who misbehave with her. " His stern voice, I whistled internally rolling my eyes.

"Do you have a death wish! " The hot headed barked, making me glance at him.

"First don't raised your voice at me, I don't tolerate it " I gave a tight smile.

"I don't tolerate anyone loud voice on me, so you better keep your voice down " I glared at him, satisfied with his pissed look, I glanced at the capo.

"First reason you intruding my place and second misbehaving with my sister, and you must know I don't leave anyone who misbehave with her. " His stern voice, I whistled internally.

"First Mr. Rathore.. I am not a intruder " I spoke.

All the brothers narrowed their eyes on me, I pointed my finger.

"I am invited here in the wedding " I answered.

"I don't remember inviting you in the guest list " That hot headed frowned, I roll my tongue touching my inner cheek in annoyance.