Chapter - 1

Third person pov :

A man was talking with some clients, he discussed about shares.

He was talking to his PA when, his phone pinged, he checked it.

Time to meet her!

He sighed as he dismissed the meetings,  he is handling the business from few months,  the real owner might me somewhere as usual.

"Get the car ready,  we are going to meet her" He ordered,  his PA nodded.

The man straightened his blazer and went to his car,  sat inside, he glanced at the company.

He is here to handle the branch of her company,  but she is somewhere having fun.

The wind blew, leaves dancing as the wind takes them to somewhere, to a very special calm and peaceful place.

As the leaves goes and fell  on the ground of a park, there is everything  normal.. Children playing,  everyone chatting with each other,  while on one side, children were clapping seeing a woman dance.

She was moving her hands in rhythm,  as the music stopped, she stopped too and noticed the children clapping.

Looks like she was in her own world,  dancing in her imagination!

"You are really a good dancer!! " A girl said making her chuckle.

"Really? " She said wiggling her brows.

"Yes,  Pretty lady you were dancing very good!! " A little boy said,  making her smile.

It made her remember a certain someone,  she knows!

"What happened lady? " The little girl asked, seeing her sad smile.

"Nothing,  just you made me remember someone " She said with a sad smile.

"Vanshi! " A voice said making her attention to the person, he had his blazer in his hand, while other was in his pocket.

"Bhai.. " She said,  he strolled towards her,  and looked at the kids.

"Hey kids,  she needs to go now" He said little sternly making the kids run from there.

"You are coming right? " Reyansh asked,  she sighed.

He is handling her company from few months,  her company in Mumbai,  she just handles her business in Rajasthan sometimes.

"I will but not now, I want to stay here a little longer. " She said sitting down on the bench.

"But you need to handle your business too" He said,  she nodded her head.

"Please do it for me.. " She said,  he sighed.

"Fine,  but if you feel better do tell me.. " He said,  she smiled and hugged him.

She is his cousin sister,  but he treats her like his own sister!

He realized some mistakes which he made in past,  but he doesn't want to repeat it!

"Thanks Bhai.. " She said,  he patted her head.

"Hmm now go,  the Rathore might be waiting.." He said,  she nodded.

Her phone rang,  she picked it up.

"Hello? "

"Hello Is Sakshi there? " She looked at her brother.