Chapter - 9

Tell me one thing, you like my chapters then why don't you vote;!!!

Sigh...

We will talk another time!

Here is the update!!

Third person pov :

"I am here because of your brother Lorenzo " Avyaan said,  making him sigh.

"Let's talk in the cabin" Lorenzo said as he signalled his guards.

"I am not here to talk,  Lorenzo,  I came just to warn you,  Put some brain in your brother or he will be dead someday " Avyaan spoke coldly, he chuckled.

"I never thought Indian capo was so brave,  to threaten Italian capo in his territory "

"I am not threatening you,  it's a warning " His voice stern.

"Come on,  let's talk inside,  don't forget you are our ally "  Lorenzo said, they both stared each other.

"you know we can't  keep glaring at each other like this whole day" He  said in obvious tone, as he turned to his office.

Avyan sighed as he went behind Lorenzo who smirked.

This always works!

He knows Indian capo from,  when Adhiraj was the the Indian Mafia second command.

He saw Avyaan that time,  he still remembered, he thought what can he do if his father was not able to do anything but after hearing him being the leader,  he proved it to him.

He was a ruthless and cold-hearted man,  who never showed mercy on people, nothing was important to him more than  his family.

So was Lorenzo!

But he cared less about his brothers!

"Can you explain me,  what my brother that you have to come yourself? " Lorenzo asked,  he stayed quiet for a while.

"Why don't you ask your brother instead of asking me" He spoke stoically, making him narrow his eyes.

Was the matter so serious?

Now he was curious to know what mishap did his brother create!

"Alright... So you want anything coffee or tea? " He asked making him sigh.

"I don't need anything Lorenzo,  just make sure your brother stay far from my family " Avyan said,  making him nod awkwardly.

For sometime he talked about his transportation of weapons.

"Alright,  but do remember that weapon transportation should reach here" Lorenzo said making him curtly nod.

"I will make sure of that,  you don't need to worry " He said as he stood up,  as Avyaan went out of the cabin.

He saw Lorenzo younger brother Matteo looking at him shocked.

He didn't say anything and walked past Matteo,  making him gulp.

Why was he here?

Was he here to tell his brother?

What if he said it?

They are sure in trouble now!

Just because of his elder brother Alessandro!

"Matteo "

Matteo turned to see his brother already looking at him,  he gave a nervous smile.

"Frotello why...why was he here? " Matteo asked stuttering.