Chapter - 7

Sakshi pov :

I pick up other clothes,  I have thrown putting it in the laundry basket,  There are many servants in this mansion but  still I have to do it!

What is the use of keeping a maid in the house!

"Sakshi pick it nicely " Shika spoke,  making me throw the clothes on her, she frowned.

"What is this Sakshi! " She said.

"I don't want to clean this! " I spoke honestly.

"That means you will throw everything on me!?" She frowned.

"Well... I will throw myself on you too darling " I spoke as I jump on her making her gasp,  as we both fell down.

"Lazy girl get up,  we need to clean all this! " She wiggled,  but still I didn't even move a inch.

"Sakshiiiiiii" She groaned,  I shook my head.

"We will both sleep" I said,  she huffed as she pushed me,  making me lay on the other side.

"You weight more than a pig! " She said,  I scowled.

That's a bad insult!

"Who taught you this? " I asked,  she gave a sheepish smile.

"I just heard Aarav Bhai saying you weight like a pig,  but now I saw it...Sorry!" She spoke sheepishly, I huffed.

I will seriously beat the shit of Someone!

Who someone?

Of course that  jerk brother of mine!

She hit my arm,  catching my attention,  she picked all the clothes and signalled me to follow her,  I did as she said in last.

Because dude what option do I Have?
===============================
Its been two days, and I am loving my weekend, Vanshika is not here she went to meet client as Reyansh called her, and here I am getting so much love from my sister-in-laws.

Not like some bitch one!

I scrunch my eyebrows as I see Aarav talking with someone.

Smiling...

Oh is she the one he is talking to?

"Aarav go and meet the girl,  Trisha Aunt has organized everything for you two to meet" Vaishnavi Bhabhi-sa said as she searched for Aarav.

"Where is he? " She asked me, I pointed to the right with my eyes.

She went to him and said something,  he frowned,  I walked to them to hear their conversation.

"I can't Bhabhi-sa!  I told you many times!!  Why can't you just listen to me! "

That was kinda rude to talk to her!

"Devar-sa just go and meet her once,  talk to her,  she is nice and a sweet girl. " Bhabhi-sa said,  I leaned on the pillar.

"Please Bhabhi-sa...I can't meet her,  I love someone else! " He blurted out, making her eyes widen.

"What? " She spoke.

"Why didn't you told me this before! " She spoke disappointed.

"I was trying to tell you from so long!  I don't want to marry someone, I love another girl" He spoke, she shook her head.

Well done bro!

You gave her a sudden shock!

"Now what I will do about this girl? " She spoke,  he shrugged.