Chapter - 15

Third person pov :

Advik opens a door of a room,  only to see empty.  He glanced here and there inside, found no one.

He messaged her.
Where are you?
Danger SR
.......

Me:
Where are you Bitch!

Danger SR
On a mission, collaborating with Italian.

Advik frowned, why is she there on a mission?

She was clearly told not to go!

But... Typical Sakshi,  She will do it at last!

He sighed and glanced out of the window,  it was cloudy, the wind blew cold.

"Looks like there will be a storm today.. " He murmured.

He dialled a number and glanced at her bed.

"Hello? "

"Why was I not inform about this mission? "

"Well, It was SR who denied to tell you"

"You should have at least told me,  Come on man! "

"Don't worry SR will handle,  she is with Olivia "

Advik was not convinced about her safety but still went downstairs with a sigh,  only to see Arjun there talking with Rathore brothers,  making him annoy.

"Hey Advik! " He greeted, he gave a tight smile before joining the Rathores.
==========================
Sakshi pov :

I was in my room, until I got a call from Olivia.

I immediately went from there, making a excuse of meeting my friend.

I parked my bike,  and glanced at Olivia,  she looked at me.

"Sorry to call you on a mission when you were supposed be on holiday" She spoke, I waved dismissively.

"Don't mention it,  now tell me why was I called? " I asked, her face turned serious.

"I would have not called you if Jane was not injured,  her left leg got injured, doctor advised her to be in bed rest " She spoke,  making me frown.

She was Fine yesterday, how did this happen!?

Looks like she understood my expression,  because she answered.
"Jane and Dave got into a fight, where she got injured from it,  while Dave got minor cuts "

Well He is strong then her.

"Fine with me,  but remember I will be wearing a mask,  and call me SR " I declared.

"Done, let's go " Olivia spoke and strolled to the bike,  making me follow her.

But came to halt when I saw the person infront of me.

What the fuck is he doing here?!

That  ocean blue eyes.

Olivia halted and glanced at him then at me.

"Oh,  I forgot to inform you,  this mission is assigned by Italian mafia,  so Italian mafia assassin Sandro is leading this mission, with me assisting it "

"And what is this mission about? " I asked.

"This mission will be in Karnataka"  Olivia informed.

"and why is he here in  India to assist,  what does the Italian wants from us? " I asked with a tight smile.

"The shipment which was supposed to go to Italians,  are disappearing to somewhere else,  and according to Italian research, The person behind this can be either Chinese mafia or Pakistani Mafia"