Chapter - 10

Third person pov :

Finally the engagement day was here,  everyone are busy in their own work.

Vaishnavi was ordering servants to put some stuffs in the car.

Aryan was ordering the guards to check twice again.

"Make sure the cars reach the hall safely, if you find any danger there,  do tell me " Aryan ordered, they nodded.

Julie was busy ordering her team,  Olivia.

"Olivia make sure you stay close by,  if you find any disturbance,  take action and tell us quickly. " Julie ordered,  she nodded.

"Don't worry Boss,  We will handle it" Olivia grinned,  Julie nodded.

Olivia is the person,  whom she trained herself to become the next assassin leader,  and now she leads the other assassin girls.

While Aarav was with his twin,  who was nervous very much.

"Ash what happened? " Aarav asked, making him glare.

"Today is my engagement,  and hell dad is not even here! " He spoke irritation evident in his tone.

"Well...Bhai said he is busy in handling some clients " Aarav said making him frown.

Can't his dad even get time on his special day too?

"Ash" A voice made them both look at him.

"Bhai " Aarav whispered,  Avyan glanced at Ash and then at Aarav.

"What's wrong? " Avyan asked.

"Bhai won't dad be here? " Avinash asked, Avyan sighed.

"He said it's important to handle, why do—"

"You had meetings too,  but still you cancelled it,  then why can't he do it? " Ash asked for the first time.

"It was important " Avyan said, Aarav scoffed.

"More important than his own son!" Aarav said,  Avyan gave him a stern look.

Avinash clenched his fists and shook his head.

Avyan still can't forget what his dad said when he asked him to be present there.

"It's  not his wedding,  just a engagement,  give him the presents I have sent and remember Avyan,  this is important more than his engagement. "

"It's his special —

"you are free to ditch the meetings,  but I am not!  Now go out and close the door"

"It's OK, I understand...... "Avinash voice came low,  making Avyan step to him.

"Look here, Ash"  Avyan spoke making him look.

"He might not be here,  be in his meeting but you always has his blessings and he even sent you a gift,  open it after the engagement, today is your special day, don't make your mood sour." Avyan said,  making him nod.

His Bhai was always there for him,  there were times when he used to hate his brother for making their father stay away.

But he soon understood that he is distancing from his father slowly.

Every responsibility of his father was fulfilled by his Bhai.

"Thank you Bhai... " Avinash said,  Avyan nodded.

"Now let's go,  before your sister-in-law comes here"  Avyan said patting his shoulder,  he nodded.

Aarav took out his phone and messaged a number.