Chapter - 11

Third person pov :

Alessandro reached at the destination disguised as Alex, he entered inside as a servant,  he stepped inside,  he was searching for the person he was here.

Soon his gaze fell on a Girl cursing on the phone, she was wearing a Indian wear.

He doesn't know what is was but she looked elegant.

"Dono sath hai but still unko baat karne mai problem ho rahi Hai,  ek dumb hai Aur Ek hesitate karta hai,  Shit! That crazy idiot is number one clueless fellow!! "

(They both are together but still they are having problem to talk, one is dumb and other one hesitates,)

Alex raised his eyebrows seeing her cursing someone so much.

"She looks cute when angry "He spoke as he stared at her.

She was rubbing her temples in anger,  she just wanted bang someone head, She moved from there so he could recognize her but that best friend of hers,  didn't dare to go behind her!

She decided to go, she was checking her phone,  messaging him, muttering curses only to collide into someone,  making her stumbled, the person immediately held her waist and pulled her close,  making her look at her phone.

"I swear if it falls, I am going to..." She stopped as she heard a familiar voice.
"Good to see you "

She looked at the person,  narrowing her eyebrow.

He is the person she is thinking?

But how could he be here?

"Ah.. Let me remind you who I am,  if you forgot our meeting Cara,  It's the same person who came one month ago and demanded to have you" He spoke seeing her confused look.

She glared at him,  he smirked seeing her glare,  she kept her hands on his chest,  only for him to grab it and drag her on the side.

"Leave right now,  or it won't be good" She spoke glaring at him,  only to raise his eyebrows amused.

"Feisty much! " He said, she wiggled.

"Now don't act like you never saw me before,  try to remember bambina" He spoke.

"Oh really,  I don't even know you and you have the audacity to touch my hand,  if my brothers saw it. " She threatened,  he rolled his eyes.

"I am not scared kitty, " He said,  she glared at him.

Damn him!

She stomped his feet making   him hiss in pain,  his hold got loosen on her,  she jerked his hand and went from there.

He bit his lips as he saw her going figure,  his gaze fell on her back making him whistle,  she turned her head and glared at him last time and continued walking.

"Running again? Don't worry I will find you again " He said,  making her wave her hand dismissively.

She took a turn and stepped into a random room, with a different dress.

She will change the dress,  so he couldn't recognize her.  She pulled her hair in a low ponytail,  and opened the door,  peeking out If anyone was there,  she sighed in relief and walked out of the room.

While he was searching for her,  he loves to play hide and seek with her.

His gaze fell her back,  she was coming from the balcony, he grabbed her wrist, making her gasp.

""Finally caught you again... Cara.." He smirked making her scrunch her eyes.

Looks like he caught the wrong one!