Chapter - 13

Should I give a piece of mind?

Kindly Readers I am speaking politely to vote the chapter if you like it so much.

I don't want to say it again and again neither I want to sound rude but if you are not  voting then I have to put a vote target like others.

So do vote silent readers and other people do comment and vote!!

Don't make me put a vote target.

Don't disappoint me this time.

And readers who vote for my every chapter,  Thank you for it!

Let's start///////////////

Third person pov :

Sakshi was off on a a mission to handle A human trafficking team,  she got to know tonight they are going to transport.

She was all set,  with gun and knives,  while everyone were sleeping she moved out from there.

Without informing anyone about it,  she knows even if she doesn't tell her elder brother,  he will eventually know about it anyway.

So what's  the use of telling him!

She was talking to her team,  mainly Dave and Jane. It was midnight.

"All right guys,  be prepared,  we are going to execute it Now! " Dave said, making them nod.

"SR and D you both take care of the people who will attack,  while I will handle the people inside to calm them and JK " Jane said,  Sakshi glanced at the man who was eating.

"Stop eating for a while for God sake and listen to her! " Sakshi spoke glaring at him.

"I am all ears,  you can see it are open like a fox ears! " Jake said,  making them roll their eyes.

"You are going to be the backup and AR...." Jane said but paused, not seeing him.

"AR won't come in this mission or any other missions because he has some issues! " Sakshi said making her nod.

"But we will miss him " Jane said making her roll her eyes.

"Dude we all know you have a crush on him! " Dave said, making them nod,  she averted her gaze.

"Stay away,  He is already booked! " Sakshi warned making her frown.

"What do you mean? " She asked.

"He already has a girlfriend " Sakshi spoke making her pout.

"What you didn't tell me this! "

"you didn't asked b*tch" Sakshi said hitting her shoulder playfully.

"Guys...all set, ready go! "  Dave interrupted, they nodded ready to wear a mask.

Mission stop the truck!
===========================
The scene changes to morning, where Vaishnavi was doing the morning prayer.

She bow her head,  and turned around to see Avinash, Aryan with Vansh in his arms.

"Only you two are awake? " She asked,  Aryan nodded.

"Actually Bhai was exhausted from yesterday work, so he is resting, and so was Julie " Aryan said, making her nod.

Vaishnavi and Julie both handled everything,  but still till the wedding is not over,  many things are left.

Vaishnavi did rest for a bit yesterday but Julie didn't, she was busy telling her group to check everything and guiding them.

"Chachi (Aunt)  I am awake,  won't youu  give me the sweet? " A cute voice said making them look at the kid.