Chapter - 3

Happy Holi!!!!

Enjoy the colour of happiness and love... Celebrate it with meeting Rathores.

Enjoy reading!!

Sorry no Holi special but I promise you will get a holi special next time!

Third person pov :

Their jet landed in India, Olivia and everyone stepped down, looking at her team.

"So team,  you are on rest until new mission arrives, so go and enjoy " She said,  they squealed.

"So looks like we will meet in next mission " Dave said.

"Yeah.. We had a great time bro" Advik said doing a bro hug with him.

"Don't eat alone,  let others eat too,  and yeah say hello to Danny from me" Sakshi said,  he nodded, she side hugged him.

"I will miss you both bickering all day and night! " He said,  she giggled.

"Dude.. I will miss your crunching food noises! We will meet soon bye! " Advik said pulling Sakshi.

Dave waved bye as they went away to their car.

Advik hugged Sakshi and then pulled back, she frowned.

"Won't you come with me? " She asked, he shook his head negatively.

"I need to go to my home! " He said with a distant voice.

"Fine then,  see you soon" She said sighing,  she knew why didn't wanted to come with her.

He always does this!

Make an excuse and won't come with her.
================================
"Vanshika open the door,  what is taking you to long? " Aryan voice came from her door.

Vanshika was getting panicked,  Sakshi was not here till now and Aryan has getting suspicious.

"Wait,  I am coming! " Vanshika said,  taking a deep breath.

She knew, she didn't came out of her room,  since morning.

She made an excuse and ate in her room, acting like Sakshi is here.

"Shika,  just open the door,  I am going washroom. " Vanshika imitated in a high pitched voice.

"OK, As you say Sakshi! " Vanshika said replying to herself.

She opened the door,  Aryan glanced at her room,  empty chips packet thrown near the bed,  making it messy.

"Vanshika,  you should  call a maid to clean the room! " Aryan said, she nervously chuckled.

"Yeah...we made a lot mess.. " She said.

"Where is she? " Aryan asked.

He will surely scold her for making a mess of the room.

"She told she's going washroom " Vanshika said glancing at the bathroom.

"Hmm,  let her come out, I need to talk to her "  Aryan said.

After waiting for sometime she didn't came out,  this raised his suspicion.

He went to knock on the bathroom. She closed her eyes, prayed to God for a miracle.

"Hey brother!  Searching for me" A voice said making him turn to look at the balcony.

She was sitting there eating apple,  he narrowed his eyebrows.

When did she came he didn't heard her?

"you went washroom right? " He asked,  she grinned.

"Well,  I went but came soon,  you were talking with Shika! " She said,  he nodded.