Chapter - 5

Sakshi pov :

Julie said to stay in my room, I am not so excited to go downstairs too.

"You know Advik was here! " I said, She glanced at me.

"Sakshi... How does he look,  I never actually so him from five years... " She said.

She is right!

Even if Advik was here,  she might not recognised him.

"Well,  you will see yourself " I said,  she frowned.

"See,  Shika,  He is doing work out from these five years, and he attitude have changed too" I said,  she glanced at the floor.

That moron stays serious most of the time,  he only jokes around with me!

I glanced at her,  she had a sulking face,  neither she will say nor he will meet!

Very good job!

"Don't sulk,  I will plan something and let you meet him,  without him escaping " I said,  she nodded absentmindedly.

I jump on her catching her off-guard,  I hug her,  she sighed falling on the bed.

"I will plan everything but you have to apologize to him yourself,  Am I clear? " I asked, rolling beside her,  she chuckled but nodded.

"Alright,  stay here,  I will bring some snacks to lighten our mood" I said,  she nodded.

"Bring a broom too,  it smells like shit" She said eyeing the room making me laugh.

She sure is my twin!

"As you say madam! " I said with a salute and walk out of the room.

I opened the fridge and search for snack,  but nothing.

Where did he keep snacks?!

I glanced here and there,  too many guards,  Is someone special here?

Where is my snacks!

I swear if I didn't find one,  I will kill the twins myself!

I am going to ask Ash!

I strolled to the  east wing, the door was opened,  my time to scold Ash, I could see Ash standing there.

I hit the door,  and spat in anger.

" F*cking Ash did you hide my ch—" 
I stopped speaking seeing the person in front of me.

What is he doing here?

The same man from the mission.

Aarav and Ash glared at me,  while Aryan bhai frowned.

Did I interrupt something?

There are glaring at me like I robbed their girlfriends!

The man looked at me,  and stared in my eyes,  making me stiff.

Did he recognize me?

But I had mask on!

He didn't right!

This can't be possible.

Main question what is he doing here?

"Princess, go back upstairs! " Aryan Bhai stern voice make me glance at him then at that man.

What is his intentions?

I nodded as I slowly moved , but stopped seeing him coming towards me,  he was standing beside me, I can feel his stare, I still didn't turn.

"You should learn to knock sometimes,  that's a good manner " He said whispering, I turned back and glared at him.

How dare he teach me manners!

He not my father or anyone!

He glanced at my nape,  I raised my eyebrows seeing him glancing at my nape, I straightened my hair covering my nape.

"Go upstairs " Bhayya stern voice came.

He never uses stern commands until it's something important.

I glared at the man, last time and walked from there upstairs.

That man is sure related to something!

I will find out soon!

"You came empty handed back,  why?" Shika asked.

"Because that business men are still there" I said,  she gasped.

"I remember now,  Bhai already told sternly to everyone not to go downstairs! " She spoke, I gave her a bored look.

"Shika seriously,  you don't need to be scared and.... " I paused as I remembered the man.

"And what? " She asked curiously.

"I saw the same man here,  who was on the mission. " I spoke,  she frowned.

"I don't understand " She said,  I sighed.

"When I was on the mission,  I disguised myself as a dancer,  to distract the others, Olivia executed the mission...everything was good but... " I paused remembering it.

"But what?"

"A man held my wrist stopping me,  he was not ready to leave my hand, I had to forcefully remove my hand from that man" I said,  she frowned.

"Why didn't you tell anyone about it?" She frowned.

"Well because I thought it wasn't important,  we won't see each other again,  until I saw the same man in Bhai cabin " I said, her eyes widen.

"You mean he is here!?"

"Yes Shika" I nodded.

"But why is he here? " She asked again,  I shrugged.

"We need to go downstairs to find out" I spoke as I glanced at the door,  she hesitated but nodded.

I told her to stay behind me,  she wore her  black mask,  and followed behind me.

I stood on the stairs, holding the railing,  she clutched my top from back,  I held her hand reassuring her.

We didn't step down,  just stood on the stairs,  listening to their talk.

As they went in the living room.
"What do you want? " Aryan Bhai voiced came,  it was serious.

What are they talking so serious?

That man gaze fell on me,  he smirked and glanced at the brothers again.

"Good point,  now we should say what we want" Another blonde guy said, who was beside him.

What are they actually talking about?

Why are they asking him what they want?

"Just take whatever you want and get out " Aarav spoke,  anger evident in his tone.

"So you will really give me for what I came for? " That man asked, Aryan bhai nodded.

"What does he want that he is creating suspense? " Vanshika whispered,  I shrugged.

He again glanced at me, I gave him a stoic look, he raised his eyebrows and gave a dry chuckle.

That chuckle,  it means that whatever he asks, that will not be good!

"So actually we want—"

That blonde guy,  was cut off by that man.

He said something that made me feel shock and anger together.

I was not only the one who was affected by it.

Vanshika face paled, my twin brothers anger busted as he said it.

"Your sister" He smirked.
***********************************
Wow he sure have guts to ask this to Rathore brothers!

What do you think we will happen next.