Chapter - 12

Vanshika pov :

What a creep was he!

Sigh...

Finally he is gone!

"Hey Shika "

I glanced at Sakshi who wiggled her eyebrow, I blinked with a small smile.

"I am OK, just met a creep" I said remembering him.

"A creep? " She asked, I nodded.

"A man, he looked like a servant, he held my wrist, and was talking some weird like.... "

"I caught you and Won't Leave you type! " She completed making me raise my eyebrows.

"How did you? " I asked, she murmured something under her breath and looked at me.

"Shit! That creep was-"

She was cut off by Avyan Bhai stern voice.

"The party is over, we should get going, allow us Mr. Purohit "

The Purohit family nodded as they joined their hands in greeting, we did the same and walked to the car.

Sakshi was nudging me again and again, while I was putting the mask.

"Say!" I said finally.

"That creep was Alessandro Romano, the second brother of Italian capo " She said making my eyes widen.

That person?

But who is he?

I don't know the name, I just know Italian capo!

Looks like she understood my expression, she hit my head slightly, and whispered.

"The same person who demanded me, one month ago! " She said.

Now I understood!

But wait how does she knows it?

"How do you know him? " I asked, she hesitated.

What is she thinking that made her hesitant?

"Well... He first held my wrist, challenging me, but then when I stomped his feet and stormed off, looks like he misunderstood you with me " She said scratching her temples.

She learned this scratching her temples from Avyan Bhai, because whenever he does it, he is either irritated or frustrated.

He gets stubborn, so gets she.

As brother as same Sister.

They are sometimes so similar!

I giggled at the thought.

"What made you giggle? " She asked, making me shut.

"Nothing... " I said as I avert my gaze, she glared at me, I open the back door.

"Well, What about you and Advik? " She asked, making me clutch the door handle.

"I perfectly planned for both of you but you needed to spoil it! "

I just stared at the door handle.

I don't know, I just felt like...I am not made for him...

I felt hesitated...

What if...

"Shika! "

Her voice snapped me out of the thoughts.

"Shika, don't tell me you are over thinking again! " She said, I stayed quiet.

"Pleaseeeee! Stop over thinking!! " She spoke whining, making me sigh.