Chapter - 14

Advik pov :

I am pleased meeting this guy will be a statement.

I don't like this Acp..

Actually Dcp

Whatever it is!...

I didn't like him before and not even now.

There was a time when I thought him as a friend but seeing him close to her makes me only feel a irritating feeling.

I stare at them as she holds his arm, making me avert my gaze.

The waiter came took our order and went back,  we are sitting in a restaurant.

And I am not feeling hungry even for a bit seeing the sight.

She smiling at other person,  I don't like it,  I can't even tell her that,  she might get scared.

Control Advik...

You have your control on yourself, you can't scare her with your anger.

"You aren't feeling uncomfortable right? " He asked,  she shook her head.

"No, not at all,  Why would you think that Arjun " She spoke so softly.

And here she was feeling uncomfortable with just my little closeness!

I nod my head absentmindedly and take sip of the water.

Great!

"So how come you are here? " I asked, he stared at me.

"Well,  I was here just handling a case,  with my officers,  I was called here to handle it myself " He said.

"Which case? " She asked, she looked interested.

"Oh.. It's a money heist and.. Today we got a truck container,  which had 12 -18 age children inside." He said,  making me blink.

Human trafficking?

But I thought it was stopped?

"The shocking thing was,  someone left a note,  telling to help the kids reach their home." He said.

Sounds like I know the person who did it.

And I know very well,  I need to talk to her about this.

"Wow,  the person did a good job by saving the children " My lady spoke with a smile.

"I know, that person it doing it from a month,  but he is using the wrong way to do the right thing. " He spoke in his Satyamev Jayate tone,  she seemed confused.

I internally scoffed,  Right way!

"Vanshi, see the person is committing crimes  to stop the crimes.  That means he is becoming a murderer itself to stop other murderers, then what is the difference between them and the us Vanshi !?"

I rolled my eyes,  Of course he is a officer so he will clearly speak his language of laws!

But he will be surprised to see the actual person who is doing it.

Then let's see how will you tell her!

"Oh... Now I understood, Arjun that means you... " She gazed at him with soft eyes.

Don't pretty lady!

"Yes,  We got orders to arrest the person behind it " he looked in her eyes,  making me irk.

She looked worried,  does she knows who is the person!?

"Don't worry Vanshi, I will try my best give it less punishment from court." He spoke softly as he patted her shoulder.