CHAPTER 11

I hurry up to run down the stairs as I look into my watch saying it's already 7:01 and I'm getting late with my first class today.

"Hey! Sleepy head." kuya Vhone teased me. " I did try to wake you up a while ago but you seem so tired. Hurry up and I'll send you to school" he continued.

" Sabay na din ako ate." Qhiane(kian) said. I see that he was prepared already for school. I smile at him and we hurried to the car.

"Are you okey Thalia?" kuya asked but I didn't answered. Instead I closed my eyes and that thing flased in my mind again. But it's weird that it didn't hurt me. It was just that... I feel betrayed and that bothers me a lot.

*FLASHBACK*

I was on my way to the comfort room when I heard something in the storage area due to my curiosity I evesdrop.

"Anong balak mo Adrian?" a familiar voice asked.

"Bhabe, you know that Lia will be hurt. And our family already plan or engaged us that after school we'll get married.Let's take it slow for her. I'll promise that sooner or later I'll break up with her. Just be patient Yvy." with what I heard everything was clear it was my boyfriend and my bestfriend. I open the door enough to see them kissing. The weird thing is I didn't shed any single tear but...

I silently get my phone and take a picture of them. They'll regret betraying me. Let's play hide and seek traitors.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"THALIA" kuya shouted as he pat my shoulder. I glare at him but he looks worried. "Are you really okay? You seem to be absent minded. Is there something wrong?" he asked worriedly. But I smile and move out of his car.

"Yeah. Don't worry." I said and run upstairs cause I'll be late. I hurry and run to the block where I don't belong but sir Alvarez want me there.

"Rhaine dito." EJ waved his hand. I didn't smile but I immediately seat beside him. I do fist bumped with Brent and Dwayne.

"Pangalawang araw na to ah Thalia. May problema ba?" Brent asked. Actually hindi kami close nito but since kaibigan sila ng twinnie ko then I'm getting along with them.

"Namimiss ka na ng boyfriend mo. Pustahan nag-away kayo no." Dwayne give it a try. I just rolled my eyes and they will tease me more if sir Alvarez didn't come in. Save by that? umm! sort of.

Takot din ako na hiwalayan siya because my family wants him for me and they trust him so much. As well as our parents are business partners. Thanks to concealer I can hide my eyebags due to sleepless nights. I'm so bothered.

"Nathalia Rhaine Ferrer it was glad to see you here again." sir Alvarez said. I give him a fake smile and he explains the topic for today pero utak ko nililipad ng hangin.

"Kahapon ka pa tulala. Ito ginawan na kita ng design mo. Ipass mo na para hindi magalit si sir." life savior ko talaga tong si EJ. He keeps on doing my activities since yesterday.

"Sorry, I was just..." he cut what I'm going to say.

"You can just tell me when you are ready, seems like your into some problems." buti pa siya napapansin.

"Sasabihin ko naman kapag ready na ako. It's just a simple problem. Isa pa, pagod din kasi ako sa work." yun na lang ang sinabi ko for them to stop asking.

"Hindi ka namin pipilitin magsabi. Let's go." Dwayne said. Hinawakan pa niya yung packbag ko. Kahit papano nababawasan yung bigat ng nararamdaman ko. Palabas na kami ng gate when I saw them.