3

"I'm Minjeong. Kim Minjeong."

Says the smaller girl as she extended her hand for Jimin to shake. Jimin shake her hand and smile. She then start to tour Minjeong around the school.
.
.
.
.
"Ah! It's almost lunch time. Do you want me to accompany you pick up your books and head to the cafeteria together?" Jimin ask as they finish the tour. Minjeong only nods as Jimin leads her towards the school stationary.

"Hello! What can I help you with?" Giselle the student incharge pops up out of nowhere. Jimin greet her and hand Minjeong entrance letter to her. Giselle then prepares the stuffs for Minjeong and hands it to her. When they finished Jimin was about to walk away when suddenly Yeji stops her.

"Yes Yeji?" Jimin ask the girl. Yeji then shows the clipboard to Jimin. Jimin scan the things written on it before she hands it back to Yeji.

"Have you eat? Do you want to join us?" Jimin ask Yeji. "Just buy me a sandwich this is really important Rina." Yeji says. Jimin smile at the confused Minjeong apologetic. "Minjeong-ssi I'm sorry but I can't accompany you. I though can accompany you to the cafeteria. But I can't have lunch with you " Jimin says.

"Oh I'm okay with it." Minjeong smile. Deep inside she's quite sad she needs to be separated from the girl because not gonna lie she thinks she have a tiny bit crush on the taller girl.

"Come." Jimin walks ahead followed by Minjeong.
.
.
.
"WAIT! ARE YOU MINJEONG??" Ningning who was breathless run after Minjeong. The confused girl only nods her head. Jimin who sees this immediately approach them. Ningning bows and said to Jimin "our homeroom teacher told me to accompany her since she's my classmate." Jimin nods and bid farewell to Minjeong.

"I'll see you around. Enjoy your food" Jimin says to Minjeong as the girl thank her. Jimin then walks to the council club room with hers and Yeji food.

"There you are" Yeji says as Jimin pass the Sandwich to her. "What happened?" Jimin ask. "Some of the students caught this." Wonyoung hands a picture of drugs found in the senior bag. Jimin then look at the picture carefully.

"What is this? Sugar?" Jimin ask. Wonyoung and Yeji look at each other then shake their hand. Wonyoung then explain to Jimin it's actually drugs.

"But why did the student told us why didn't she report it?" Jimin ask as she drinks her water.

"Because the teachers here is useless." The three girls was shocked when they heard Yujin speak out of nowhere. turns out the girl has been standing there right after Jimin enters the room. But they didn't realise it. Yujin then pulls out the lollipop from her mouth.

"This happened back then too. What did they do? They use Wonyoung achievements to cover it all up." Yujin says and look at Jimin. Jimin looks at wonyoung then back at Yujin.

"I don't think the teachers is the issue Yujin." Jimin says as she takes off her blazer and rolls up her sleeve. "We need to start a petition to remove that principal. He's trying hard to sweep off my feet. And look. He allows those drug addicts stay in school. " Jimin say. The other three only nods.

She could've just report it to her father. But she wants to do this without involving her parents as she doesn't want to be labelled a 'spoiled brat' for reporting everything to her father.

"Right. They even welcome a new student who was very problematic." Wonyoung says as she pout her lips. Jimin looks at her. "How many new student enters?" Wonyoung immediately check the list and hands it to Jimin. "Only one. This girl is very problematic that her parents cants stand it anymore and send her here." As Jimin sees Minjeong name. She immediately stand up and goes to the teachers lounge.

"Mrs Park." Jimin calls the teacher. Mrs Park Jihyo who was enjoying her lunch flinch when Jimin suddenly calls her. She immediately stands up and greet the girl.

"What can I help you with Jimin?" She ask.
"Kim Minjeong. She's the new student in your class right?" Jimin looks at the teacher with puppy eyes. "Yes. Why?" Jihyo ask.

"Can I borrow her file? We need to update the school system." Jimin says. The teacher nods and hands it to her. Jimin just open the file on the spot. But the teacher told her to bring it to the council room. She trust Jimin won't lose it.

Jimin exits the lounge while reading Minjeong file. There's a bunch of letters in it most of it is from variety of psychologist. Turns out Minjeong and her ex boyfriend did something that got them kicked out of their old school.

"Behind those angelic smile there's a demon inside."

CROWN PRINCESS (Winrina)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara