69 [TW]

"I went to buy your lobster." Jimin said. Minjeong stare at her. "For three hours?! What? You buy or you go to the sea to catch it." Minjeong said.

"The money you gave wasn't enough..." Jimin said looking down. "So now you're complaining?!" Minjeong walks closer to her.

Jimin just stand still and looks down the plastic still in her hand, the other holding the bouquet of flowers. "I let you live in my house and you dare to complain and give me lies!" Minjeong scream echoes thru the living room.

"But I'm not-" Minjeong cuts her off. "Did I told you to open your mouth?" Jimin immediately shook her head.

Minjeong pulls the plastic from her hand harshly. She checks it and sighs. She then throws it towards Jimin making her flinch. "This is not the one I want! Go buy me another one!" Minjeong said.

"But...I don't have any money left." Jimin said looking at her. Her eyes is glassy. Trying not to cry infront of Minjeong.

"So? Find a way." Minjeong said. Jimin stay silent for a bit. "C-Can I buy it tomorrow. I'll promise I will cook for you for lunch." Jimin said. Minjeong nods and was about to walks away but then Jimin holds her hand.

"I-I got t-this for you I hope you will l-" before Jimin could finish what she said. The flowers was slammed on her face. "It's ugly." Minjeong glare at her and walk towards her room.

Jimin slowly crouch down and picks up the plastic and flower. Her tears started streaming down her cheeks. She sighs and throws the flowers in the trash and place the lobster in the freezer.

She sighs and walks towards her room, getting ready for bed.
.
.
.
Minjeong watches as Jimin enters her room. She then walk towards the kitchen and take the flowers. She went inside her storage room and takes one of the vase.

"How sweet." Minjeong smile to herself as she arranged the flowers in the vase. She then walk upstairs towards her room.
.
.
.
Jimin was enjoying her sleep not realising it was already afternoon. Suddenly Minjeong guard pours a bucket of ice on the sleeping girl.

Jimin Immediately woke up shocked. The guard immediately walks out with the bucket. "You said you'll make me lunch." Minjeong said.

Minjeong wipe her face. "C-Can we move it to dinner instead? I'm very tired Minjeong." She said. She's very mad but it's Minjeong. She can't be mad at her.

"Do I look like I care. I want my lunch by 3" Minjeong said and walks out. Jimin checks the time and there's only 3 hours before 3. She immediately gets up and takes off all of pillowcase and bedsheets. She then place all of it in the washing machine.

She calls one of the maids to help her dry the bed. "You should go get ready ma'am. You're soaking wet." The maid said. Jimin thank them and she run towards the bathroom to get ready.

Once she's done, she takes the money she have left and runs out of the house to catch the bus. But as soon as she arrives at the bus stop the bus already left. So she have to wait for the next one. She sighs and takes a seat.

20 minutes later another bus arrive. Jimin immediately stand up and enters it.  Once she arrives at the market. She immediately run towards the seafood are.

"Which one is the best?" She ask. The fisherman then gave her a big lobster. Jimin gulp and looks at him. "How much is it?" Jimin ask.

When the fisherman told her. She sigh and hands him the cash. Once she paid she looks at her wallet. It's empty. "It's fine. As long as Minjeong have her lunch." She immediately run towards the bus stop. Thankfully there's a bus there.

She enters and scan her card. But she have an insufficient balance. She keeps tapping it. "H-Hold on." Jimin smile awkwardly.

Everyone in the bus glares at her. The driver got pissed. "Yah! YOU'RE THE FORMER PRINCESS AREN'T YOU!" The driver said. Jimin ignores him. Suddenly one of the passenger said. "No wonder she lose the crown! Look! She doesn't even have enough balance to pay for the bus." The rest then laugh at her. Jimin only smile bitterly trying not to cry.

"Yah. Crown princess. If you can't afford to pay it. Just walk. Oh! You're wasting our time!" The driver kicked her out.

Jimin only watch as the bus leave. She looks at the time and there's only 1 and a half hour before 3. She have no choice but to walk home.

But instead of walking, she runs. Her legs is tired, and her head hurts. But she would rather hurt herself than seeing Minjeong starve.

Once she arrives. The guards look at her. "Ma'am?!" He said and immediately let her in. As soon as she arrives she immediately goes to the kitchen and prepares whatever is needed.
.
.
.
"Done!" Jimin smile widely and turns around. She flinch when she sees Minjeong already infront of her.

"It's 3.30. I don't want to eat it anymore." Minjeong said. Jimin smile immediately drops. "B-But I try my best to make it in time." Jimin said there's sadness in her voice.

"Oh really?" Minjeong said. Jimin nods. Minjeong takes the plate. Jimin smile thinking that Minjeong will eat what she cooks.

But what shocks her is that Minjeong walk towards the backyard. Jimin looks at her thru the glass door. Minjeong place the plate Infront of the guards dog.

Minjeong wipe her hands and walk towards Jimin. "Now you don't have to worry about it going to waste." Minjeong smile and walks away. Jimin heart aches seeing what Minjeong did.
.
.
.
She enters her room and slowly sit on her bed. It is now dry. But there's still no bedsheets and pillow case. Even the pillows is not dry yet.

She then walk towards the laundry room to check. But what shocks her is that her stuffs is place in the corner. Still wet.

"W-Why I remember It was in the dryer." Jimin said. One of the maids turn to her. "Sorry Maam but Mrs Minjeong told us you're not allowed to use the machines here. You can dry it out in the sun." Jimin then takes her things and dry it out. But suddenly the gardener decides it's the best time to water the flowers. So her things became wet again.

Jimin sigh and enters the house. She calls the head maid. "Can I have some pillow-" before Jimin could finish. She smile apologetically. "I apologise Miss Yu. But you're not allowed to use it." She said.

Jimin smile bitterly. "A-Ah. R-really? okay..thank you." She said and walks back to her room. Her body started to feel really cold and she feels tired. So she decides to take a nap on the mattress. Without any pillows and blankets.