65

Minjeong woke up the next day with a huge smile on her face. She then decides to do her morning routine and get ready for work.

She then gets her kids uniforms ready and walk towards their room. She then wakes them up and help them get ready for school.

"Breakfast ready!" Minjeong calls them. "yes!" The two kids answer. Minjeong smile and checks her phone.

The first thing she sees is chat notifications from two people. Minju and Jimin. She opens the one from Jimin first.

Yoo Jimin
I'll see you later ☺️
Have a good day💕

She smiles and sips her coffee. She then breath and opens Minju text.

💍❤️
I'm sorry for not being honest with you Min.
I didn't know she'll come back. I apologise.
Let's just end this..
She's the one I truly love.
I'm sorry.

Minjeong sighs and puts down her phone. She then looks at her kids who is now going down the stairs. "Mommy! Good morning!" Minji greets her. Minjeong carries her and place her on the stool. "Good morning princess!" Minjeong kiss her cheek.

"Morning mommy." Minjeon said gloomy. Minjeong then picks him and kiss his cheek. "What's wrong baby?" Minjeong ask.

"Tummy ache." He said. Minjeong stare at him. "No Minjeon. Mommy won't fall for that again." Minjeong said. She notice that her son will always finds a reason to skip school or walks out on his own without waiting for Minjeong when he arrives at school.

"But mommy! I don't want to go to school" Minjeon whines. Minjeong hugs him tighter. "What's wrong just tell mommy." Minjeong carres his back.

"Teacher Isa keeps asking about mommy! I don't like it!" Minjeon said. "Oh..." Minjeong said.

Minjeon only give his mom puppy eyes to convince her to allow him to not go to school. "Mama will pick you up okay? Mommy will send. Please don't be like this baby. I will talk to teacher Isa." Minjeong said.

"Really?" Minjeon ask. Minjeong nods. The little boy then sit on his chair and eats breakfast.

Minjeong could only shake her head.
.
.
.
"Mrs Yoo!" Jimin just drop off Jinni in her class. She was about to go out when suddenly Isa calls her. "yes? What can I help you? Is it about my kids?" She ask.

"Yes it is actually. We notice on Minjeon and Minji certificate that your name is there as a parent. But there's also your name in Jinni's certificate except their other parents is different. " Isa ask.

"Ahh you see. Mrs Kim is my ex wife. That's why." Jimin explains. "so mrs Seeun?" Isa ask. "My future ex wife." Jimin said proudly.

Isa looks at her confused. "a-Ah?" She said. Jimin smile at her and nods. While they were talking Minjeong and Minji arrives. She then drops her at her class.

"Is Mrs Kim single?" Isa ask which caught Jimin off guard. "excuse me?" Jimin ask. Isa only nods her head as if signalling she won't repeat the question.

"Um I thought this school won't interfere in personal issues. I think your question is quiet personal. I mean to me it is. But if you Do want to know ask Mrs Kim herself. I can't confirm anything." Jimin said and walks away visibly annoyed.

Minjeong overheard their conversation and try to pass by Isa as fast as she can. "MRS KIM!" Isa calls her. Minjeong immediately stops walking and turns to her showing her fake smile.

"Are you busy tonight?" Isa ask. Minjeong nods. "Busy? Yeah busy. Very busy. Kids. You know." Minjeong said. Isa only nods. Minjeong looks at her watch. "Well I have work to do. Just calls me if anything happens to my kids. Thank you " Minjeong said and run towards her car. Immediately drive towards the court.

As soon as she parks, she sees Jimin exiting the car holding her hand bag in one hand and some files on the other. Minjeong looks at herself thru the mirror before grabbing her things and walks out.

"Morning." Minjeong greets her. Jimin smile and lean closer. "Morning beautiful." Jimin smile. The two then enters the court room together.
.
.
.
"THIS IS WRONG! SHE DIDN'T LEAVE ANYTHING FOR ME. NOR DID SHE LET ME TAKE CUSTODY. I GAVE BIRTH! NOT HER." Seeun scream echoes thru the room.

"The decision is final. You cheated Miss Seeun." The jury said. "She cheated too! Why she didn't get custody!" Seeun said refering to Minjeong and Jimin.

Jimin and Minjeong only stay quiet and minds their own business. "You abuse Little Jinni. You're just lucky she's sueing by money." The jury said. Seeun just rolls her eyes and glares at Jimin.
.
.
.
"So you won. Jinni is all yours now." Minjeong said. Jimin keeps thanking her as soon as they exit the room.

"S-Should we buy ice cream to celebrate?" Jimin ask nervously. Minjeong chuckle. "Are you asking me out on a date Miss Yoo?"

Jimin face reddens. Minjeong shake her head. "Let's have lunch with the kids." Minjeong suggest. Jimin nods.

"I'll see you later." Minjeong greets her goodbye and enters her car. Driving to her company.

As soon as she enters the lobby she was greeted by her secretary. Minjeong smile at her. "Miss Kim... I'm sorry I didn't know-" Hitomi said.

"It's fine.. it's my fault I didn't ask her about it. I'm sorry too." Minjeong said. This shocks Hitomi. The Japanese girl seems like she's prepared for whatever Minjeong will do to her but instead she was greeted warmly by the latter.
.
.
.
Minjeong just finished a meeting. She's on her way back to her office when suddenly her assistant enters. "I apologise for disturbing. Mrs Yoo is waiting for you at the lobby ma'am."

Minjeong immediately stand up and grab her back. She checks her phone and there is indeed a message from Jimin.

Yoo Jimin
I already picked up the kids.
I'm on my way to you
Where do you want to have lunch?
I'm here.

Minjeong then fix herself and enters the elevator. Once she enters the car she was greeted by the kids.

"Mommy!" Minji and Minjeon said. They then kiss Minjeong on the cheek. Jinni only sit silently at the corner while smiling.

Minjeong notice her and calls her. "Hello cutie." Minjeong greets her and kiss her cheek. The little girl smile shyly.

"Where do you want to eat?" Jimin ask. "Anywhere is fine " Minjeong said. Jimin nods and drive to one of the restaurant her company owns.