16 [M]

Minjeong feel something on her chest and the atmosphere of her bed feels odd. It feels very comforting. She slowly opens her eyes and sees a black haired girl doing something on her boobs.

"Hmm...Jagi?" Minjeong said and run her fingers thru Jimin hair. Jimin looks up and stop sucking Minjeong boobs. She hugs Minjeong and give her a long kiss on the lips. Minjeong smile at the older girl action.

"I'm sorry. I can't help it." Jimin says and rubs Minjeong nipples. Minjeong only carres her head which makes the princess goes back down and suck her nipples again.

"Unnie!~ don't you have somewhere to go?" Minjeong whimper. Jimin ignores her and focus on sucking her nipples like she's an infant.

Jimin suddenly remove the comforter from Minjeong body and spread open her legs. Minjeong only stare at her while panting. "You're so wet babe." Jimin carres her pussy lips gently as if she's made out of glass.

Jimin stare at Minjeong in the eyes while lowering her pants pulling out her dick. She leans down and kiss Minjeong..

While they're kissing Jimin brush Minjeong hair to the side and move her lips to the younger neck. Leaving love bites.

"Unnie~" Minjeong whimper when Jimin suck her nipples again.

Jimin sit up and lick her thumb. She then swipe it on Minjeong clit. "It's swollen." Jimin says before slowly pushing her dick in.

"Baby!" Minjeong moans when Jimin thrusts inside of her at a fast speed. "You're so tight baby!" Minjeong covers her mouth afraid passersby will hear her moans.

"J-Jimin! I'm close!" Minjeong holds onto Jimin arms. Jimin immediately lean closer to her and thrust her hips even faster. "Let's come together baby!" Jimin kiss her neck. "N-NO! NOT YET! JIMIN!"

Jimin understands what she mean. She hits Minjeong spot multiple times until she cums before pulling out and release her seeds on Minjeong tummy.

"Are you okay?" Minjeong couldn't answer her. She's panting hard as if she just run a marathon. Her hair is messy. Her face is flushed red.

"Did I go too rough?" Jimin ask and lean down to kiss her cheeks. When Minjeong finally looks at her Jimin smile and kiss her lips. "Good morning love." Jimin smile.

Minjeong rolls her eyes and wrap her arms around her girlfriend neck. "My body hurts." Minjeong say. Jimin immediately pulls out and fix herself. She then carry Minjeong towards the bathroom. Placing Minjeong inside the bath tub.

Jimin then removes her own clothes and join her. "I thought you already shower?" Minjeong ask leaning her back on Jimin chest. "I want to cuddle with you." Jimin says and wrap her arms around her girlfriend waist. She starts kissing Minjeong shoulder while splashing some water on her body.

"Hmm" Minjeong groan when Jimin slide her fingers on her clit. "I'm addicted to you"Jimin whisper and hides her face on the crook of Minjeong neck.

"You have some things to do Unnie. We can always do it whenever we want." Minjeong says. Actually she's very sore she don't she can go for another round.

Jimin nods and both of them quickly wash up.
.
.
.
.
"What is this?" The minister ask Jimin. Jimin looks at him with a serious face. "I will send one of my people here to make sure there will be improvement here. Understand?" The minister could only nod still afraid to look into Jimin eyes.

Jimin turns around and smile at the people there. They immediately start cheering for her.

"I'm going to have lunch with Minjeong. You guys can go ahead without me." Jimin says and enters her car. Minjeong who's playing on her phone didn't notice Jimin already enter the car.

"What do you want to eat?" Jimin ask looking at Minjeong. "You" Minjeong says while typing something on her phone. Jimin was shocked when Minjeong says that. She looks around and started unbuttoning her pants. When Minjeong notice her she hits Jimin hand.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Minjeong ask. "You said you want to eat...me?"Jimin ask confused why is she mad."I meant I'll just eat whatever you want." Minjeong roll her eyes. Jimin only utter an 'oh' and fix her pants.

"I'm craving seafood." Jimin says and drive to a restaurant.
.
.
.
.
"I need to go to the bathroom" Jimin said and kiss Minjeong head. Minjeong only smile at her and watch as she enters the bathroom.

Minjeong looks around and notice she didn't bring any of her guards. She slowly pull a packet from her bag and pours it into Jimin's drink.