70

Jimin wakes up from her sleep. Her head and body aches everywhere. She feels really cold too. She decides to ask one of the maids if there is any thermometer in the house.

But the response she gets made her snap out of her sleepiness. "Sorry maam. You can't use it." The maid said and walks away.

Jimin sigh and decided to get ready. She checks her wallet and sees that there is really nothing left. She checks the place where she keeps her money. She takes some and walks to the clinic.

She bought a thermometer and some medicine for headache. Once she's done, she bought a water bottle and decided to take the medicine immediately.

She's on her way home when suddenly it starts raining. "Shit!" She curse and runs.

Once she arrives. She was welcomed by Minjeong. "You went out again." Minjeong said. Jimin nods. "What did you buy?" Minjeong ask. "A-A thermometer." Jimin said and was about to walk to her room when suddenly. "Ahh~ so you do have money. You're very selfish Yu Jimin." Minjeong said. Jimin heart aches hearing it. She slowly turns around and bow 90°. "I apologise." Is all that she said and walks towards her room.

She immediately take a bath as she is soaked in rain. She sighs and looks outside. "I need to sleep like this for a few days..." Jimin said and looks at her bed. She lay down and try to fight the cold. But with her headache she can't. She then decided to lean on the headboard. She ended up falling asleep sitting up.
.
.
.
.
.
"Kids! Dinner's ready." Minjeong calls her kids. The three children then run downstairs and sit on their chairs.

"Mommy." Jinni said. "Hm?" Minjeong smile at her. "where is mama..." Jinni ask. Minjeong looks at the nearest maid. "I'll call Miss Yu." Minjeong nods and decides to ask the kids about their day.

The maid knocks on her door. "Miss Yu. Dinner is ready." She calls. But no one answer. After 5 times trying to call her. She decides to walk back to the kitchen. She leans down and whisper to Minjeong. "She's not opening the door." Minjeong then stand up.

"I'll call mama okay? Just finish your food." Minjeong smile at her kids and walk towards Jimin room. She then scans her thumbprint on the door and darkness engulf Jimin's room. Minjeong walks in and turns on the bedside lamp. When she sees Jimin condition her heart soften. She carres her cheek. "Jimin. Dinner is ready." She said softly.

But Jimin didn't respond. She carres her jawline and was shocked to feel Jimin is warm. "Bring me the thermometer!" Minjeong inform her maids. They immediately takes it and hands it to her. She checks Jimin temperature 39.4 C.

Minjeong immediately dials her doctor number. "Bring her to my room." The maids then lift Jimin and bring her to Minjeong room. they were shocked that Jimin didn't wake up at all. Her face is pale.

"Mommy what happened?" Minjeon ask. His sisters behind him. "Mama is not feeling well. Wait in the living room." Minjeong tells them. They nods.

As soon as the doctor arrives he immediately checks on Jimin. He sighs and looks at Minjeong. "Have she been doing heavy activities?" He ask. Minjeong didn't answer. "she's over-fatigue I suggest not to let her work for a few days." Minjeong nods and look Jimin pale body. She sighs and starts to feel guilty.
.
.
.
.
.
"It's 3 A.M." Minjeong said looking at her watch. She then feels Jimin moves.

"Jimin?" She calls her. Jimin smiles in her sleep feeling the comfy bed. But then she remembers that she doesn't have any of those. She immediately sit up. "Are you okay?" Minjeong ask. She then checks Jimin temperature.

"Are you hungry?" Minjeong carres her cheek. Jimin looks at her. "I-Im sorry I'll go b-back to my room." Jimin immediately stand up and walks out.

Minjeong follows her from behind. "Jimin?" She calls her. Jimin starts to become dizzy. "Honey let's go back to bed. You're not feeling well." Minjeong holds her arm. "N-No. That is your room. My room Is here." Jimin points at anywhere but her room. Minjeong shake her head and carres Jimin hair.

"Let's go back to bed." She helps Jimin stand up and they walk back to her room. Once she set Jimin on the bed. She kiss her forehead. "wait. I'll grab your porridge"
.
.
.
Minjeong finished feeding her and hands her a glass of water. "Drink your medicine." Minjeong said. "This is not the one I bought..." Jimin said. "It's from the doctor. He was here awhile ago." Minjeong said and tidy up the bowl. Jimin takes the medicine and drink it down.

"I'll send this to the kitchen. Just rest okay?" Minjeong said and walks downstairs. Jimin the sighs. 'Fuck her doctor alone is 1K.' Jimin groan.

A few minutes later, Minjeong returns to her room. She smile seeing Jimin is fast asleep. But there's a pillow in between them. "Why..." Minjeong sighs and place the pillow back on its place. She went under the covers and realises Jimin is sleeping on the edge. She sighs and pulls Jimin closer. "This big baby." She said and hugs Jimin to sleep.