64

"here." Jimin said as she opens the bottle for Minjeong. Minjeong then sit up, Jimin immediately helps her drinks it.

"Thank you." Minjeong said and leans back on the passenger seat. Jimin only hums and close the bottle. She looks at Minjeong. Minjeong eyes is closed and her face is red.

"We can't go home like this." Jimin said carresing her hair. Minjeong turns to her eyes still closed. "Why." She mutter.

Jimin fix her hair and smile. "The kids might see you." Jimin said. "Let's stay here for awhile hm?" Minjeong nods and continue to sleep.

Jimin smile and slowly lower the brightness of the small tv in the car. She then incline Minjeong seat so that she can rest comfortably.

"Hmm." Minjeong groan. "Hm?" Jimin looks at her. Minjeong is still asleep.

Jimin then decides to drive to a park and parks there. She then search some movies on YouTube to kill time.
.
.
.
.
.
3 hours later, the movie was long forgotten as Jimin also ended up falling asleep. Minjeong groan and slowly woke up. She looks at the tv and Jimin. "She fell asleep." Minjeong said. She then checks the time and it's still midnight. She sighs and looks around.

She rolls down the window, and the cold fresh air hits her face. "ahh so refreshing." She was about to go for a walk but then she noticed a guy laying down on one of the bench.

She turns to Jimin and slowly taps her shoulder. "Jimin?" She calls her. "Hm?" Jimin ask immediately waking up. She then looks at Minjeong. "Are you okay? Head hurts? Wants to vomit?"

Minjeong shake her head. "Let's go for a walk." Jimin immediately turns off the car.
.
.
.
The two just keeps walking around. "Isn't this the Han River?" Minjeong Ask. Jimin nods. "Feet hurts?" Minjeong nods her head. Jimin then brings her to a bench. She then puts the paper bag next to her and remove Minjeong heels.

Minjeong only watch her. She then takes out Minjeong slippers and helps her wears it. "you still bring this around?" Minjeong ask. "always. The kids shoes is still in the car too. To make sure just in case." Minjeong nods and stand up. Jimin follows her.

The two continued walking in silence, just enjoying the fresh air and the lights of Seoul building.

"Look. You got something there." Jimin pints at Minjeong shirt. Minjeong then looks down. "you're good at bowing." Jimin teases her. Minjeong only rolls her and looks away but silently smile.

Jimin just continue walking while blushing. "unnie?" Minjeong calls her "yes?" Jimin turns to her. "I want ice cream." Jimin smile and holds her hand, they then walk towards the 24/7 convenience store.

"Aigoo isn't it too late for ice cream." The cashier said. Minjeong only hides behind her. "cravings." Jimin said casually and pays for their ice cream and a few snacks for their kids.

They then sit on the prepared seats and silently eat their ice cream. But Jimin notice Minjeong keeps staring at her.

"Want some?" She ask offering her ice cream. Minjeong then nods and lean closer. Jimin then move her ice cream to get closer to Minjeong lips but instead it hits the tip of Minjeong nose.

Jimin chuckle making Minjeong roll her eyes and huff. "Okay okay I'm sorry." Jimin the wipe the ice cream with her thumb and hands Minjeong her ice cream.

She then place her arm on Minjeong chair and watch her while smiling. "Want to try mine?" Minjeong offers. Jimin then lean closer but the ice cream leans on her nose too. Minjeong laugh looking at her. "I finally got back at you~" minjeong teases.

"Aish this couple. I hate taking the night shift! Aish! I'm gonna complain to my mom. Why am I single?" He said and covers his face. Jimin and Minjeong who hear it only giggle.

They both then finish their Ice cream and walks out. Jimin have her hand over Minjeong shoulder and Minjeong holding her finger as they walk.

"The air is nice." Jimin said. Minjeong only nods and looks at her. "About what you said earlier." Minjeong starts the conversation. Jimin smile and holds her hand. "Don't rush yourself. I can wait for you." Jimin said. Minjeong only stare at her. "Well if you date someone else again. It's fine I can wait. It's my fault anyway." Jimin smile and turns to her.

"You know it's hard..." Minjeong said. "And it's fine honey. I can wait until i die. No matter what happen. I will only belongs to you." Jimin kiss her head.

Minjeong hears flutter hearing this. 'I want to see how much you change Yoo Jimin.' Minjeong said to herself.

"It's late. The kids is probably waiting for you." Jimin said. Minjeong nods as they both continue walking towards Jimin car.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin parks her car infront of Minjeong house. She then gets out and opens the door for Minjeong. "I need to head home. I'm afraid Jinni is probably waiting for me." Jimin said. Minjeong nods. "Who's looking after her?" She ask.

"I hire a babysitter." Jimin smile. Minjeong nods and Jimin hand her the paper bag. "go inside now. I'll wait until you're inside then I'll go."

Minjeong nods and walks inside. Jimin smile and waits. Until she sees Minjeong waving at her thru the kids room window, she wave back and enters the car. Driving back home.