74

The talk with Taeyeon a few days go went well. Minjeong explains everything to her mom excluding the love making.

Taeyeon approve of their relationship but she blacklisted Jimin mom from showing up infront of them. Jimin nods understanding why she decides that.
.
.
.
"Won't your mom get mad? You're walking in a wet market with your expensive clothes." Jimin said.

Jimin just finished her work at the flower shop when Minjeong decided to surprise her in her work attire. Currently minjeong is clinging on Jimin arm while her other hand is holding the bouquet Jimin was planning to surprise her with.

"I don't think she will." Minjeong said. Jimin stops walking, making Minjeong stops and looks at her. "Why? She got mad at me because I touch your shirt." Jimin ask. Minjeong chuckle and pinch her cheeks.

"Because~ she's right over there." Minjeong points towards the fish stall. Taeyeon is indeed right there. She's fighting with 6 others old lady bidding for the fish.

Jimin chuckle. Not realising Minjeong is smiling at her. Jimin turns to her and notice her. "Hm?" Jimin ask. Minjeong holds her arm again. "Let's go home Jagi."
.
.
.
On their way home, Jimin drive while holding her hand. Minjeong smile seeing Jimin kiss the back of her hand every time they stop at red light.

None of them talk. Just few kisses here and there and glacing at one another. Suddenly Minjeong phone rings. She pulls her hand away from Jimin and picks up the phone.

Jimin glance at her and place her hand on Minjeong thigh instead. Minjeong then place her hand on top of Jimin's.

Suddenly Minjeong sighs. Jimin instantly understand it. "I'll send you there." She gives her a soft smile. Minjeong sighs placing her phone back in her purse.

"I'm sorry honey." Minjeong turns to her. Jimin smile. "Don't be. I can wait for you." Jimin said. "Really?" She ask. Jimin smile and nods. Once they stop at a red light again. Minjeong leans closer and kiss her lips.
.
.
.
Jimin is waiting for Minjeong outside of her office. Some of the employees keeps giving her dirty eyes.

Jimin looks at herself seeing if there's something on her shirt. But then she realise it's about her clothing. She's only wearing her baggy jeans, with her white shirt tucked in. her hair is tied up in a ponytail.

"A-Ah that's why." Jimin said.

Suddenly all of them run towards the elevator. Jimin thought the building is burning down so she uses the stairs and runs towards the meeting room.

But turns out the emergency is her own wife. Her eyebrows is furrowed. In a few more seconds she will explode. Suddenly.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS DOING?! HOW DID THIS HAPPENED!" Minjeong voice echoes thru the hallway. Even Jimin flinch hearing it. Knowing her Minjeong. She goes to the cafeteria and order Minjeong favourite ice cream. Once she returns to the meeting room. everyone is seated doing their work. Minjeong is still infront inspecting them.

Jimin knocks on the door. Minjeong immediately softens seeing Jimin. "Can I?" Jimin ask.

She then approaches Minjeong and hands her the ice cream. She then kiss her forehead. "Don't be too mad. You'll get tired easily." Jimin said. Minjeong nods and smile. She turns to her assistant. Telling her to dismiss everyone. She's no longer mad.
.
.
.
"Did you always scream at them like that?" Jimin ask. Looking at her. Minjeong sighs and lean her back on the bathtub. Closing her eyes.

"Hm?" Jimin ask. Minjeong suddenly lift her feet. Jimin immediately wash it and slowly massage it. "Baby." Jimin calls her.

"I don't know... they're just...I don't know. I feel like they're betraying me." Minjeong open her eyes and looks at Jimin.

Jimin furrowed her eyebrows. "Betraying you?" Jimin ask. Minjeong nods. She then moves towards Jimin. Jimin open her arms welcoming her wife. Minjeong leans her back on Jimin naked chest.

She rest her head on Jimin shoulder. Jimin smile and rest her head on Jimin head. "Recently I found out they suddenly released the same product we were planning to. But every detail is the same. So we couldn't release it." Minjeong sighs again. Jimin nods and kiss her head. "It's making me stressed." Minjeong admit. Jimin gasp and immediately makes her sit on her lap. Minjeong immediately hugs her, as Jimin hugs her waist carresing her lower back. "May I know who this rival of yours is?"

"Seeun."