12

"that was interesting." Siwon teases his daughter as he sit on his favourite chair. Jimin sighs and sit infront of her.

"What is?" Yoona came and kiss his cheek. Siwon smirk and look at his daughter. "turns out Minjeong. Is not actually JUST a junior." Siwon says and smile at his wife.

"I found them kissing." Siwon says to his wife, Yoona immediately cover her mouth in shock and looks at Jimin. Jimin only plays with her fingers and looks down.

"Wait. You're not mad?" Jimin looks up. Her parents look at each other and laugh. "Why would we honey. As long as you're happy." Siwon smile at pat his wife hand. "Right. Besides you need a queen beside you one day." Yoona smile.

Jimin smile by the fact that her parents welcome Minjeong. "I thought I can't marry a normal citizen." Jimin ask.

"Well you cant but if you two get married no one can stop you. Since you're getting married. Just keep it a secret. Your relatives won't be happy about it." Jimin nods and smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile Minjeong she's studying while carresing her lips. She can't forget about Jimin. She keeps smiling while doing so.

"Minjeong! Let's go visit your brother." Key call Minjeong. Minjeong immediately stand up and get ready. "okay dad!"

Key who was getting ready stop when she heard what Minjeong said. 'she calls me dad?'
.
.
.
.
"NOONA!" Her little brother shout when he sees Minjeong.

"Minsik-ah~" Minjeong hugs her brother. She then pulls back and looks at him. She  feels like she want to cry when she sees her brother hand and legs covered with bandages.

"How are you feeling?" Minjeong ask carresing his head.  The boy then tells everything to his sister.

"Hello Sorry for bothering your time. But the person who saved him is here." The nurse tells them. Minjeong immediately stand up and stand beside her brother bed instead. He's hugging her tight.

"Hello." Jimin enters the room. Her guards is carrying a lot of gifts. Minjeong was shocked when she sees her. She didn't even know Jimin is the one who saved her brother.

"Minjeong? Mr And Mrs Kim. I didn't know Minsik is your son." Jimin smile at them. They then bow and thank her for coming. She smile at the still shocked Minjeong.

"We haven't eat. Please excuse us." Mr and Mrs Kim bow at Jimin and left to the cafeteria. Minsik then smile at Jimin.

"This is my noona! The one I keep telling you about!" He jumps up. "oh! Careful!" Jimin told him. He then quietly sit down while smiling. Minjeong only watch them.

"Are you okay?" Jimin ask her while Minsik is busy opening his presents. "You didn't tell me you're the one who saved Minsik." Minjeong looks up at her.

"I didn't told anyone." Jimin leans down and kiss her forehead. Minjeong was actually shocked. After they got caught by her father the other day, they rarely kiss anymore.

"They allow us." Jimin reassure her. Minjeong nods and look at her brother behind her. He's very happy to receive the Buzz Lightyear robot.

"Have you eat?" Jimin ask. Minjeong only shake her head. Jimin then tell her guards something and sit next to Minjeong. "It's been awhile since I see you at school." Minjeong says without looking at her. Jimin turns to her. "royal duties." Minjeong only nods. Jimin was about to touch her but her guard suddenly came in bringing the food she ordered.

"Thank you." Jimin says and takes it. She then pulls a chair and sit infront of Minjeong. "I'll feed you." Jimin blow the food for her.

"You don't-" Minjeong turns to her and wanted to protest. "Minjeong. Let me." Jimin says. Minjeong slowly opens her mouth when Jimin feeds her.

"Do you like my noona?" Minsik ask. Jimin smile at him and nods. She then turns to Minjeong. "I like her so much." Minjeong blush when she heard it. She only looks away.

"Are you confessing?" Minjeong ask. Jimin pats Minsik head without looking at Minjeong. "Yes." Minjeong stare at her. "Didn't know the princess is that straightforward" Minjeong teases her. Jimin stand up and smile. She then kiss Minjeong cheek and place the food on the bedside table.

"I'll wait for your answer tonight."