10

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" Siwon enters his office. Jimin is already sitting on the chair. She only looks at her father.

"I told you I don't want to marry her. Even before the whole arrangement." Jimin says. Siwon removes his glasses and looks at his daughter. "You need to get married if you want to takeover the throne." He stare at her. Jimin stands up. "Great grandma is not married." Jimin says.

"She didn't. Then when she die her cousin have to takeover. You can do that if your cousin is useful. But no. None of them give a damn about this family. All they care is about the fortune. Your grandpa put hope in you Jimin. Don't disappoint him." He says and dismiss her. He sit down on his chair and sigh.

"Fucking arrangement!" Jimin kicks the stone in the garden. But she didn't realise someone is staring at her. "Cute." The person smile and giggle watching the sulking Princess.

"Your Highness. Miss Kim is here." The guard says. Jimin immediately turns around and was met with a view of Minjeong talking to one of the gardeners. She looks very soft and cute at the moment. Jimin cant help but smile at the view.

When Minjeong walks to her the smile didn't disappear. She didn't even bother to hide it. "You look beautiful." Jimin compliment the girl. Minjeong thank her and they both walk to Jimin room.

"Unnie! It's this huge! This is my whole living room." Minjeong looks around when she enters the princess room. Jimin chuckle and pulls out the files they needed for the project.

She then invite Minjeong to sit on the couch. "Do you want anything?" Jimin ask. Minjeong only shake her head and focus on the project. Jimin then calls her maid and ask them to prepare snacks for them.
.
.
.
.
.
"Minjeong?" Jimin calls her. "Hm?" Minjeong reply. Jimin then stand up shocked the latter. "I have to practice for one of my duties. Can you wait here? I will probably take an hour or two." Jimin looks at her. Minjeong smile and nods her head.

"Obedient puppy." Jimin thought to herself.
.
.
.
After awhile Minjeong got bored and decide to walk around the girl room. She was given permission both by Jimin and Jimin mom.

She walks to a room that's filled with medals and trophies. She was in awe when sees the pictures of Jimin holding each achievements.

She reads one of the achievements one by one. She didn't even realise the owner is staring at her while leaning on the door frame.

"She's good at everything..." Minjeong notice the Taekwondo uniform with a black belt framed. Jimin smile at how cute the younger girl looks.

Jimin walk towards the girl and wrap her arms around the girl waist. Minjeong was shocked and immediately turns facing Jimin. They only stare into each other eyes. They tension in the room slowly getting hotter. Both them then slowly close their eyes and lean closer.

"Your Highness. Time for dinner." One of the maid knock on the door. The two immediately pull away and walks out. Minjeong just immediately take her stuffs and walk out.

"Minjeong join us." Yoona smile at her. Minjeong couldn't deny the queen so she follows her to the dining room. With Jimin behind them.

"So Minjeong. What do you want to be after you finish high school?" Siwon ask. "I'm planning to study law." Minjeong answer. Jimin is only listening sitting next to her.

"Oh! That's great!" Siwon smile at her. Minjeong only return the smile and continue to eat. She feels somehow shy to eat with the royal family.

"Is Jimin the only child?" Minjeong ask. Noticing it's only the three of them with her. When Jimin heard Minjeong call her without honorific she suddenly started to blush. "Yes she's the only child." Yoona smile at her daughter. Jimin return the smile and continue to eat.

"Are you seeing someone?" Siwon ask Minjeong. "I'm not." Minjeong smile at the king. Jimin immediately turns to face her. "You broke up with him?"

"Yes my parents don't like him so " Minjeong explains. "That's good. You should also ask your parents first before getting in a relationship with someone. Because if anything happens. They're always there for you." Siwon says. Jimin ignored her father knowing he's still upset about the whole Chaewon thing.

Minjeong only smile and nods agreeing to what he said. When they finish Jimin is the one who send Minjeong home.

During the whole ride there's this awkward silence. Until Jimin decide to break it. "About awhile ago..." Jimin says. Minjeong turns to her. "Just focus on the road unnie." Jimin sighs and nods. This time she drives without her guards around.

While she was driving Minjeong can't help but stare at Jimin face. Especially the beauty mark on her chin. Making her want to kiss it. Her eyes then go up to Jimin lips. 'it looks so pink and delicious.' Minjeong thought to herself.

She was about to look at Jimin eyes but Jimin suddenly stop the car and turns to her. Minjeong knows they are arrive at her house.

"Are you okay?" Jimin ask her. "Fuck it." Minjeong then leans in and kiss Jimin lips.

She's risking it all. She doesn't care anymore. She can't help it Jimin keeps leaving her hanging everytime something is about to happen.

She wraps her arms around Jimin neck when she feels Jimin kissing her back. The supposed soft kiss have turn into a hot make out session. Neither of them want to let go.

When Minjeong pulls back Jimin can't help but follows her lips. It's so addictive she doesn't want to stop. "Unnie." Minjeong says breathless. Jimin immediately looks at her.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Jimin leans in and kiss her again before Minjeong left.